50-cent Terrible Pitch

My theory:

He has a new album in 3th june. So he throws the ball really bad. Then alot of people gone talk about him. And then he got free advertisement for himself.

It's like when actors got a new movie. They start telling a strange story about themselves. Or something " crazy " happend on the set. Its basically free advertisement.

He doesn't care. Still rich as fuck.

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

FiftyCentFirstPitchFail.gif

168u803.gif

I don't understand how tf that happens.. Maybe I'm underestimating the difficulty but I can see someone missing by a couple feet but 50 through that shit meters to the left. Guess athletic and explosiveness doesn't apply to baseball

they grip it wrong with all their fingers so it turns into a screwball probably

I don't care how many bullets 50 took to the chest. A male who cannot properly throw a baseball shouldn't be considered a man.

are baseballs different from any other type of ball drastically? tennis ball, cricket ball, sliotar? surley all you have to do in this type of thing is throw the ball straight?

they grip it wrong with all their fingers so it turns into a screwball probably

What? It's a ball, just throw it. No special grip required.

My theory:

He has a new album in 3th june. So he throws the ball really bad. Then alot of people gone talk about him. And then he got free advertisement for himself.

It's like when actors got a new movie. They start telling a strange story about themselves. Or something " crazy " happend on the set. Its basically free advertisement.

My theory:

His new album will be as bad as the pitch he threw. The reason he threw that horrible pitch was to give everyone a metaphorical preview of what to expect musically.

My theory:

Horrible way to get publicity for someone who wants to portray the tough guy image.

Although he did survive being shot a bunch of times. That provides permanent credentials.

Knowing Booey practiced for weeks I think his was worse

I'm well aware of different pitches requiring different grips. Doesn't change the fact that it is a ball, and no special grip is required to throw it 60 feet at 40mph. The problem is that these (wo)men don't know how to throw a ball period.

Let's just hope that the great Kevin Spacey is never asked to throw out a first pitch.

Artists and celebs alike almost universally suck at ball sports. Right brain left brian shit imo.

Wow that's embarrassing.

Still, when you're worth upwards of 500 million throwing a baseball is probably not something you're particularly concerned with.

As if you clowns would be cool as cucumber with tens of thousands of people watching you.

Back