Elections 50 Cent endorses Donald Trump

Here's a life pro tip - every time you want to post some dumb youtube video to a WR thread, do thirty sit-ups instead.

Please like & subscribe for more personal training tips.
Next time you wanna comment actually watch the vid because all you’re doing is making an ass of yourself.

Next time you wanna comment actually watch the vid because all you’re doing is making an ass of yourself.
What part of "don't post stupid shit" don't you understand? Nobody gives a shit what Chelsea Handler thinks except for Trump chuds like yourself

Love the racism from the left. It's not racist because we care

We know what your interests are because we are smarter than you. How can you think Donald Trump cares about you? He is just some rich guy! You're poor! How can you vote for someone who is rich?! Donald Trump is just manipulating you! You are just too dumb to see it, but we are smart and we can see it!

What part of "don't post stupid shit" don't you understand? Nobody gives a shit what Chelsea Handler thinks except for Trump chuds like yourself
I base all my decisions in life on what Chelsea Handler thinks

Imagine being so talented and skilled or having your own business, working your ass off to make $1,000,000 but you live in NYC so you only get to keep $380,000 of it. The gubblemint gets $620,000 of your $1,000,000 earnings.

Except that's not how marginal tax rates work, hillbilly.

There is a fine line, and 62% crosses it.

So the "line" was crossed for 50 years - from FDR to Reagan?

Why aren't we talking about paying reparations to the families of these poor, exploited and defrauded multi-millionaires?

Fiddy and Trump be like:
IKk9SMas9kC8RvVCN0KXLe467vZa5Amv0YDby7HgDopKKsw5vFYGf8A=s0-d

Rich guy doesn't want to be taxed 62% on his income.

Forgive me, but this isn't exactly a shellshocking development.

Still commenting when the context of the vid is still a mystery to you eh... typical fuck off.

Rich guy doesn't want to be taxed 62% on his income.

Forgive me, but this isn't exactly a shellshocking development.

No rich person is going to pay 62% of their income. That was the nominal rate, which nobody actually pays. 50 got worked up over a clickbait article.

I don't know why discussions about taxes are always so dishonest.

Biden ain't Bernie. His plan is to restore the tax rates from the Obama years after they made the majority of the Bush tax cuts permanent and created the 450k tax bracket.

Back