Elections 50 Cent endorses Donald Trump

62% does sound pretty brutal.

The guy has lost over 100 million dollars in recent years too, so he probably has to start counting the money. Soon enough he might be penniless.
Just to be clear, it's a combined state and federal tax rate and Biden has ZERO control over state tax. No one's forcing 50 to live in New York and Connecticut instead of Florida, Nevada, Texas, Washington, etc. states with no state income tax. It's also a top marginal rate, meaning it only kicks in AFTER a certain amount. It's not the fixed rate. 50 can afford the best accountants and tax lawyers and financial advisors who can get him a MUCH lower rate.

Personally, I have much less money and resources and I still have a lawyer who assists me with taxes and I pay most of my taxes as capital gains, which is A LOT lower. Literally nobody is going to end up paying 62%. The US has a TON of loopholes and deductions. Much more than in Europe.

Imagine being so talented and skilled or having your own business, working your ass off to make $1,000,000 but you live in NYC so you only get to keep $380,000 of it. The gubblemint gets $620,000 of your $1,000,000 earnings.

<6>
This only happens in theory, never in practice. Where does Trump live? What does he pay in taxes? And I'm not mad at Trump for that. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Totally rational reactions to a guy saying that he's going to vote his pocketbook from intersectional twitter.

They're BOTH 100% right, though.

I'll address Hill's tweet first. She's 100% right. As a (half) black man, I do prefer the "patriarchy" over feminism, especially the type of feminism we have right now, whether it's "white" feminism or the intersectional bullshit. She's goddamn right I don't want to dismantle it! I do want "access" to it...

And the 2nd tweet. As bad as Biden is, Trump is worse. Much worse. Still going to take the time and energy to vote for Biden even though I live in a "safe" blue state. I want to send a message with an overwhelming popular vote victory if not an electoral college win. Hopefully we get BOTH this time...

Just to be clear, it's a combined state and federal tax rate and Biden has ZERO control over state tax. No one's forcing 50 to live in New York and Connecticut instead of Florida, Nevada, Texas, Washington, etc. states with no state income tax. It's also a top marginal rate, meaning it only kicks in AFTER a certain amount. It's not the fixed rate. 50 can afford the best accountants and tax lawyers and financial advisors who can get him a MUCH lower rate.

Personally, I have much less money and resources and I still have a lawyer who assists me with taxes and I pay most of my taxes as capital gains, which is A LOT lower. Literally nobody is going to end up paying 62%. The US has a TON of loopholes and deductions. Much more than in Europe.
Exactly. Biden wants to tax New Yorkers at 62% is a much more sensational headline than Biden wants to increase the top federal tax rate from 37% to 39.6%.

Exactly. Biden wants to tax New Yorkers at 62% is a much more sensational headline than Biden wants to increase the top federal tax rate from 37% to 39.6%.
And it's not even New Yorkers in general (meaning people who live in the state but not the city). It's people who specifically have their residency in New York City. Wealthy New Yorkers could easily have their official residence listed as somewhere outside NYC in state, or somewhere like Florida (no state income tax) out of state. Besides all of the various other deductions and loopholes and paying taxes on capital gains (15%) rather than income tax, etc.

50 cent is full of crap. Dude went bankrupt just a few years ago and is 50 million in debt.. I guarantee you he pays ZERO income tax, as he can carry forward all of those losses for YEARS.

Also getting the endorsement from a crack dealer who was arrested for bringing guns into a high school is hardly something to brag about.

Why would anyone vote for Joe Biden? He wants to steal all of your wealth, shut the country down and mandate this ridiculous Covid policies federally, and wants war with North Korea and Russia. He's one of the worst, if not the worst, candidates in American political history. This choice is easy as fuck from almost any angle. How could anyone hate on 50 for wanting to prevent the state from stealing even more of his money and blowing it on a bunch of dumb shit

Yeah this is the mentality of the left

Thanks, I really needed a grifter influencer take on the complex and important topic of who bankrupt former rapper 50 cent is voting for. And you provided that.

Kudos.

50 cent is full of crap. Dude went bankrupt just a few years ago and is 50 million in debt.. I guarantee you he pays ZERO income tax, as he can carry forward all of those losses for YEARS.

Also getting the endorsement from a crack dealer who was arrested for bringing guns into a high school is hardly something to brag about.
I think he wants to team up with Trump Inc. to sell commemorative coins and more shitty video games.

Haven't read all 11 pages...maybe someone posted this already.

Back