"50/50 for winner of Wilder/Fury" Eddie Hearn

Tbf to Hearn the offers have went up as Wilders drawing power has.

Of course many will ignore this fact and act like 50/50 was reasonable the entire time.

So just watched the interview with AJ and although he hasn't said he wasn't against the 50/50 terms he would want someone to sit him down and explain why. Seems odds that Hearns would publicly say those terms without speaking to his fighter first? Also seems a bit of a fuck up on his part for the negotiating table. Good luck getting Wilder or Fury to accept anything less now when they would have probably accepted 55/45 which is more than fair.

For some reason, youtube isn't loading on my browser but it is was on the youtube 'iFL TV' channel for anyone that is interested.

Didn't I hear that a 3rd Fury/Wilder fight was part of their deal or was that bullshit?
Terms agreed for a 3rd but it’s a guarantee it will happen it’s more if they both want it

Terms agreed for a 3rd but it’s a guarantee it will happen it’s more if they both want it

I think the loser has the option whether he wants it or not. However, they could get paid to step aside and a guaranteed fight of the winner.

Tbf to Hearn the offers have went up as Wilders drawing power has.

Of course many will ignore this fact and act like 50/50 was reasonable the entire time.
Hearn started talking 50/50 after the Ruiz loss.
Cant ignore that.

Christ! You guys are soon going to start sleep talking about Wilder and Fury your wives are going to make you sleep on the damm couch smh! Can’t wait to get this fight over with.

Didn't I hear that a 3rd Fury/Wilder fight was part of their deal or was that bullshit?
It's in there yeah. Bob gave some details recently. He also said there's a two-way rematch clause that both have in the contract and it'll be in effect regardless of the second fight's winner or result. It's problematic because now we'll probably have to wait to see either of them in with AJ. The only question now is whether or not the third fight will be immediate or not.

Is this actually great because it makes this fight outcome so much more intriguing knowing what's on the line. Wilder is either going to look like a complete fool by getting outboxed by Tyson and having turned down the original offer, or KO Fury and look like a strategic business mastermind and make double what he would have had he taken the original offer.

Yeah this is absolutely it. Wilder and his team thought that they'd straight up run over Fury. He looked terrible in his come back fights. He had been really out of shape, doing drugs, drink and was suffering mental illness. Let's not forget that when Wilder lined up to fight Fury. I would laugh out loud if Fury beats Wilder this time. All that ducking a fight with AJ would have been for nought.

People seem to be overlooking that Wilder made approx $15m for fighting fury 1st time out, so if this fight with Fury does approx 700k, then he might be looking at making the same money for this fight, as he would for the daZn reputed offer, he doesn't appear to need AJ to make these monster kind of sums. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing

People seem to be overlooking that Wilder made approx $15m for fighting fury 1st time out, so if this fight with Fury does approx 700k, then he might be looking at making the same money for this fight, as he would for the daZn reputed offer, he doesn't appear to need AJ to make these monster kind of sums. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing
I wasn't quite sure what you were saying. But if Wilder made $15 million for the first fight and $15 for the second fight that is $30 million. And he made $13 million vs Breazeale. So that's $43 million. That's a lot less than $100 that he was offered by DAZN. Or are you saying that he'll make $100 million for the Fury rematch alone? That is very unlikely.

I wasn't quite sure what you were saying. But if Wilder made $15 million for the first fight and $15 for the second fight that is $30 million. And he made $13 million vs Breazeale. So that's $43 million. That's a lot less than $100 that he was offered by DAZN. Or are you saying that he'll make $100 million for the Fury rematch alone? That is very unlikely.

If what we were told is correct

He was offered approx $40m to fight AJ, he makes that for the Fury fight, if it does 750k, by my calculations (which would be fair estimate).

This is the 2nd joint network PPV in US PPv history, making it 1 of the biggest, more advertised ppv events in history, fighting Fury is it's own end, it doesn't need to be seen, as just a way of getting more money off Hearn, if he wins

If what we were told is correct

He was offered approx $40m to fight AJ, he makes that for the Fury fight, if it does 750k, by my calculations (which would be fair estimate).

This is the 2nd joint network PPV in US PPv history, making it 1 of the biggest, more advertised ppv events in history, fighting Fury is it's own end, it doesn't need to be seen, as just a way of getting more money off Hearn, if he wins
I'll be impressed if he makes $40 million from rematching Fury. I very much doubt it though.

I take that as a compliment coming from a poster such as you. Lol who am I biased for?
If you don't already know, me telling you isn't going to be of benefit.

Also, I have zero desire to engage in a discussion with you, so have a good one.

If you don't already know, me telling you isn't going to be of benefit.

Also, I have zero desire to engage in a discussion with you, so have a good one.
If only that were true. Yet you keep quoting me.... That's cause it's not accurate. I'm not biased towards any fighter. You know if you name a name there will be dozens of quotes about me being honest of the knocks of said fighter.

So just watched the interview with AJ and although he hasn't said he wasn't against the 50/50 terms he would want someone to sit him down and explain why. Seems odds that Hearns would publicly say those terms without speaking to his fighter first? Also seems a bit of a fuck up on his part for the negotiating table. Good luck getting Wilder or Fury to accept anything less now when they would have probably accepted 55/45 which is more than fair.

For some reason, youtube isn't loading on my browser but it is was on the youtube 'iFL TV' channel for anyone that is interested.
Explain why he wasn't getting less than 50? I could see that, but surely he doesn't think he's still considered the top HW, does he? I would not be surprised if the winner of the WIlder/Fury rematch wanted 60 and settled on 55, myself. AJ is the "B" side to the winner. That can't really be disputed. It would be like AJ forgot Ruiz happened.

Explain why he wasn't getting less than 50? I could see that, but surely he doesn't think he's still considered the top HW, does he? I would not be surprised if the winner of the WIlder/Fury rematch wanted 60 and settled on 55, myself. AJ is the "B" side to the winner. That can't really be disputed. It would be like AJ forgot Ruiz happened.

4bUV7Ls.gif

lol, OK. Ruiz wrecked AJ, then AJ looked scared in the rematch to me. Won the fight, but...

Wilder or Fury winner would laugh at AJ asking for more than a 50/50. Because it would be hilarious.

Back