"50/50 for winner of Wilder/Fury" Eddie Hearn

It may not happen this year. Especially if the trilogy is carried out and Joshua fulfills his mandatories. However, the idea that Joshua vs Wilder will never happen is beyond dramatic.

I actually will prefer to see just how good Joshua is with this new style first.
Still need to see this style against another live body. Not sold on it 100%. Promising though.

It may not happen this year. Especially if the trilogy is carried out and Joshua fulfills his mandatories. However, the idea that Joshua vs Wilder will never happen is beyond dramatic.

I actually will prefer to see just how good Joshua is with this new style first.
Still need to see this style against another live body. Not sold on it 100%. Promising though.
I'm not sold on him even using that style regularly.

He just needed a big adjustment for the rematch.

It'd be interesting if he kept evolving though for sure

I'm not sold on him even using that style regularly.

He just needed a big adjustment for the rematch.

It'd be interesting if he kept evolving though for sure

It’s not really an evolution imo mate, he’s just gone back to basics. This is how he fought in the amateurs. He became a ko artist when he turned pro.
He needs to find a balance between the 2. Most of that is about good judgement and experience. He can certainly improve his footwork though

It’s not really an evolution imo mate, he’s just gone back to basics. This is how he fought in the amateurs. He became a ko artist when he turned pro.
He needs to find a balance between the 2. Most of that is about good judgement and experience. He can certainly improve his footwork though
That makes sense. It's not like he was doing anything dramatically sophisticated compared to any other fight.

Back