"50/50 for winner of Wilder/Fury" Eddie Hearn

My point is they are not going to give further concessions are they? Yes they would like it before the 3rd fight if possible but they are not going to bend over backwards for it are they.

What have I said that is wrong? I am right to point out the whyte fight as Hearn is thinking if AJ doesn't fight them before the 3rd fight an AJ fight wont happen until mid 2021
You dont have any idea what further concessions Hearn will make. You thought 100m was the pinnacle. It wasnt.

Hearn does not want a trilogy to happen because that means losing even more leverage to the winner. Making the winner an even bigger star. It also means putting vulnerable AJ in with a live dog after the Pulev fight.

Hearn does not want a trilogy to happen because that means losing even more leverage to the winner. Making the winner an even bigger star..

Lets see how the Feb fight goes but if anyone thinks that Hearn will give up more then 50% is deluded.

It also means putting vulnerable AJ in with a live dog after the Pulev fight.
Standard anti AJ bias

Lets see how the Feb fight goes but if anyone thinks that Hearn will give up more then 50% is deluded.

Standard anti AJ bias
Oh I see the confusion. You dont know what concessions are.

Deluded is not understanding there are other things in the contract to concede to besides the main fight purse that will net additional revenue or advantages.
This is why I find it hilarious how people on here think that they can negotiate 100 million dollar deals.

Saying a guy who got battered and stopped by Ruiz is vulnerable is not bias. It's called reality.

50/50 of the TV fee and Gate, Joshua takes everything from the PPV - or some shit like that no doubt

Man, Fury really threw a spanner in the works for Hearn and AJ. If Wilder beats Fury then Wilder owes a lot to Fury in furthering his career. I never thought Wilder would be getting a 50/50 deal before that.

He would.

It's sort of an ego stroke for both sides.
So Wilder and Finkel lied about turning down $100m? I'm confused on how and why that works in their favour.

Man, Fury really threw a spanner in the works for Hearn and AJ. If Wilder beats Fury then Wilder owes a lot to Fury in furthering his career. I never thought Wilder would be getting a 50/50 deal before that.
You also have been very critical of Wilder's team and his management.
Give them props when props are due.
Getting the Fury deal done so fast out of nowhere and then the trilogy play is one heck of a move by both Team Fury and Wilder's team.

So Wilder and Finkel lied about turning down $100m? I'm confused on how and why that works in their favour.
Well somebody is either lying or feel superior for turning the other down. Fairly obvious to me

You also have been very critical of Wilder's team and his management.
Give them props when props are due.
Getting the Fury deal done so fast out of nowhere and then the trilogy play is one heck of a move by both Team Fury and Wilder's team.
Well I'd give Wilder's team more credit for the trilogy than Fury's to be fair. Fury's team delayed things for a year to fight nobodies and not look great doing it.

Well somebody is either lying or feel superior for turning the other down. Fairly obvious to me
I think the devil is in the details too. I believe they also did not like the fact it was being controlled and dictated by Hearn and a lot of the little stuff they were controlling as the "A side"
Definitely some ego stuff going on.

I don't think I understand what you mean. Both teams agreed there was a legit $100m deal that came from DAZN. Would DAZN, Hearn, AJ, Finkel, and Wilder all be lying?

Well I'd give Wilder's team more credit for the trilogy than Fury's to be fair. Fury's team delayed things for a year to fight nobodies and not look great doing it.
I'm speechless...see that's all it took for you to shut me up.

It's a shame that this offer wasn't made last yr, hopefully something can be worked out going forward

But it's good that AJ's team have corrected the error of their ways and admitted to the mistakes they made, errors which may have somewhat prevented this fight from happening.

After all the denials, and all the potshots it takes a big man to come forward publically and to essentially say "but for me this fight could have happened already"

Kudos to Eddie Hearn

lol at errors. What has wilders team done to make the fight other than the fake offer and turning down 100m.

I'm speechless...see that's all it took for you to shut me up.
I've stated that multiple times over the course of this last year lol You're just making baseless assumptions about me and it's given you this warped sense of things.

I've stated that multiple times over the course of this last year lol You're just making baseless assumptions about me and it's given you this warped sense of things.
Nah, I'm just not a fan. I'm going off of prior post. Lol

they’ve done nothing other than avoid the fight. And they dont have a better offer do they? If he loses to fury there is no fight
Didnt Hearn offer 50/50 after the draw to Wilder before the rematch and trilogy were locked up?
??? When Fury was stalling the immediate rematch

Back