5 Unexplained Beings Seen on Haunted Mountains

well Im convinced they are all real

(didnt watch tho)

kILiV2b.png

Witch craft is real. I'm not trolling. Be less shitty and be mindful of the intentions of everyone around you.

OP video is really bad. Basically just words and music. The below channel is one I binge once every few weeks or so. Most of his video have actual footage or recordings while he narrates over it.

I don't believe in ghosts but the Dyatlov Pass incident is an interesting one.

The soviets had a long history of randomly killing their own people then denying all knowledge. The only mystery is what they killed them with.

The soviets had a long history of randomly killing their own people then denying all knowledge. The only mystery is what they killed them with.

It seems most likely they were caught in an avalanche from what I'v read, dying of hypothermia and behaving irrationally.

Low oxygen at very high altitude is also capable of causing psychosis which I'd imagien explains the Sherpa story in the OP's video.

Last edited:
Witch craft is real. I'm not trolling. Be less shitty and be mindful of the intentions of everyone around you.

The majority of "witches" that I've seen are fat, ugly, and poor. Witchcraft must be pretty useless overall or maybe the the practitioners should focus on things other than wearing cosplay jewelry or striped thigh-high socks.

I did see a thicc girl in a black miniskirt with her booty hanging out when I went costume shopping for Halloween. She had "Goddess" and "Born again Wiccan" stickers on her car. She must have used her craft to give herself a whooty. She was what I'd call a Thiccan.

This is true.
King James (although I'm not that fond of his version of the tanakh) didn't write a book on demonology & hunting witches for nothing.

Back