5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

Yep as I thought you are limited to posting pics absolutely zero credibility to even show me any point I posted wrong ? You're a jack ass every forum has a few and your one in superman pajamas to boot but notice not one guy that disagreed here even d to show me any point I provided wrong ? You know why ? Because they cant otherwise they would be arguing with valid points not dumb responses that have no validity ause they would then have to show me who Wilder has fought so far and actually won ?...GET IT ? Its not about Wilder himself its the point boxing fans are so stupid as combat sport followers and you're living proof. ;)

Last edited:
And when he gets put on his ass and quits before round 5 you'll sook and whinge that Wilder only beat an old dude who was well past his prime.
Yea because we know Wilders best win wasn't a over the hill guy with about HALF of Tysons threat and he went a total of 17 rounds with him ? You imbecile. If anything it would show me Wilder can stand up to a legit pressure fighter with abilities to switch it up and would actually rank over an Ortiz win whos not defeated anyone of note in FIVE years ,Ortiz didn't even pass his physical in the first fight ,jesus Christ you guys...... . lol

Last edited:
Only sherdog could make me feel annoyed by Tyson getting his shit together and being in good shape.
Read my mind and I say that as a lifetime fan lol.

every forum has a few ...
A few. Its litterally 2 pages of people lol'ing at you.
The only facts that are relevant is that Tyson was washed up not top level over a decade ago.
Wilder is in his prime and a top 3 heavyweight in the world.
No amount of 20 year old highlights and degraded pad work changes that.
FYI you keep crying about when the mods smacked you around. If you dont want to get your feelings hurt watch the insults and post like an adult.

Were really giving this serious consideration. Incredible.

JFC. We should start issuing Boxing subforum license tests.

A few. Its litterally 2 pages of people lol'ing at you.
The only facts that are relevant is that Tyson was washed up not top level over a decade ago.
Wilder is in his prime and a top 3 heavyweight in the world.
No amount of 20 year old highlights and degraded pad work changes that.
FYI you keep crying about when the mods smacked you around. If you dont want to get your feelings hurt watch the insults and post like an adult.
Again im welcoming anyone to discredit this post by my initial post ? It is what it is ,you and the other rat cant ban me bc i did nothing wrong ,you can stop the thread ubless you put a ho;ld on iot which is actual proper protocol not banning anyone for disagreeing ,its only logical since you two cant or wont go into debate with me on it, and a reminder you CANT ,neither have proper boxing knowledge , go ahead call big brother in now ? lmao

The sad thing is i contribute to the betting site on here ,and won a good amount tonight and get along with other mods on here not in this troll section as usual and this same site gave a green light to a troll mod who they dont put in check ,hes also a coward ( only thing he CAN do is threating a ban with no real reason ) ,hes probably your room mate...the lone fact is you cant talk boxing with me you are like an ant to me,and so is the other guy ,is that ban worthy ?

well its not my fault you guys are stupid and cant debate is it ,you came on my thread throwing insults ,your the kid who gets punched back and cries about it....i told you avoid me if you cant take it bc if you think im going to let up well ? Maybe i shpould we both know thats your bet on surving on here and thats to get me booted . punk ASS .lmao

Last edited:
Again im welcoming anyone to discredit this post by my initial post ? It is what it is ,you and the other rat cant ban ,me bc i did nothing wrong,you can stop the thread ,its only logical since you two cant or wont go into debate with me on it,and a reminder you CANT ,neither have proper boxing knowledge , go ahead call big brother in now ? lmao

The sad thing is i contribute to the betting site on here ,and won a good amount tonight and get along with other mods on here not in this troll section as usual and this same site gave a green light to a troll mod who they dont put in check ,hes also a coward ( only thing he CAN do is threating a ban with no real reason ) ,hes probably your room mate...the lone fact is you cant talk boxing with me you are like an ant to me,and so is the other guy ,is that ban worthy ? well its not my fault you guys are stupid and cant debate is it ,you came on my thread throwing insults ,your the kid who gets punched back and cries about it....i told you avoid me if you cant take it bc if you think im going to let up well ? ..lmao
Are you referring to me? Assuming so, feel free to talk to me directly. Youre in no danger of being banned just because you are an absolute clown, so dont be little twat and speak indirectly while hurling insults.

Like to think we are pretty relaxed in this forum, so its amusing to read your delusional view of it.

Are you referring to me? Assuming so, feel free to talk to me directly. Youre in no danger of being banned just because you are an absolute clown, so dont be little twat and speak indirectly while hurling insults.

Like to think we are pretty relaxed in this forum, so its amusing to read your delusional view of it.
What ? If you have nothing to contibute to the thread beyond insults and deferring from the topic please stop posting ,as a mod shouldnt you be somewhere else if so instead of trolling a posters thread ? You havent stated ONE point in it other then me ? There has to be some forum rule against this ?

Last edited:
What ? If you have nothing to contibute to the thread beyond insults and deferring from the topic please stop posting ,as a mod shouldnt you be somewhere else if so instead of trolling a posters thread ? You havent stated ONE point in it other then me ? There has to be some forum rule against this ?
How about I do my mod duties and delete stupid ass troll threads like notion of a 53 year old fighter who went out terribly beating a current top 3 at the peak of their career? Sound good?

How about I do my mod duties and delete stupid ass troll threads like notion of a 53 year old fighter who went out terribly beating a current top 3 at the peak of their career? Sound good?
Go ahead your the mod and it proved my point, threatening of deleting ( although i provided other boxing insiders views with mine ) and your so called easy going forum ,but obviously rattled because you cant be a man and point anything out you disagree about. so you just put random threats of banning and cant actually have a reason for it ????, yea go ahead go hide behind your mod title and lash out sir ....LMAO

Go ahead your the mod and it proved my point, threatening of deleting ( although i provided other boxing insiders views with mine ) and your so called easy going forum ,but obviously rattled because you cant be a man and point anything out you disagree about. so you just put random threats of banning and cant actually have a reason for it ????, yea go ahead go hide behind your mod title and lash out sir ....LMAO
A mere 15 years ago. Now at the prime age of 54 there is zero doubt in my mind he would be a top contender. You have convinced me.

Again im welcoming anyone to discredit this post by my initial post ? It is what it is ,you and the other rat cant ban me bc i did nothing wrong ,you can stop the thread ubless you put a ho;ld on iot which is actual proper protocol not banning anyone for disagreeing ,its only logical since you two cant or wont go into debate with me on it, and a reminder you CANT ,neither have proper boxing knowledge , go ahead call big brother in now ? lmao

The sad thing is i contribute to the betting site on here ,and won a good amount tonight and get along with other mods on here not in this troll section as usual and this same site gave a green light to a troll mod who they dont put in check ,hes also a coward ( only thing he CAN do is threating a ban with no real reason ) ,hes probably your room mate...the lone fact is you cant talk boxing with me you are like an ant to me,and so is the other guy ,is that ban worthy ? well its not my fault you guys are stupid and cant debate is it ,you came on my thread throwing insults ,your the kid who gets punched back and cries about it....i told you avoid me if you cant take it bc if you think im going to let up well ? Maybe i shpould we both know thats your bet on surving on here and thats to get me booted . punk ASS .lmao
Up to 3 pages now and counting.
Nobody is talking boxing with you because your points are weak and you are not knowledgeable.
If you get banned it's because you are so unstable and insecure you cant have a conversation without acting emotional.
It's your thread but
0 likes over 3 pages vs. 41 likes for people clowning on you.
It's ok to pick a non conventional longshot. However, its something totally different to pick something like this and pretend everyone else is stupid or in the wrong for having common sense.

This is how you know your view is delusional... Wilder would be a HEAVY betting favorite if a real fight was ever announced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 241
1. He has the ultimate nightmare style for Wilder . Forget a number of 53 . Holmes fought until he was 52 and didn’t have the equalizer or speed of Tyson who would be slower now obviously but by how much and would that really make him an underdog knowing Wilders resume ? Sorry but I’m not buying even 80% Mike loses here . Pressure ,pressure pressure I see this ending really fast to .,Mike stops Wilder just on odds of when the fight ends ,and we know it’s most likely in the first half so who’s chin holds up ? No brained for me.

2 . Mikes head is clearer ,as far as we know no hard drugs or drinking ,when Mike fought those guys in the comeback you could see he wasn’t mentally there and could have even been disqualify for a few fights besides the Holyfield one. It’s about composure,what would Wilder do to rattle Mike ? He has no consistent jab, can’t fight on inside , predictable and what about mikes offense ? Are you guys that crazy that you aren’t talking about what’s coming back at Wilder ?

3. Mike is still a brutal puncher . Forget the nonsense,let’s talk what’s real. Mike would have multiple ways to attack Wilder, and if you think those Fury body shots that slowed him down was bad ,did you guys not actually watch Mike throughout his career,do you think he cant or forgot to know how to hit to the body bc he’s 53 ? What are you guys talking about on here? Lmao

I could go and on really and I’m using Wilder because he’s the easy pickings for a Mike Tyson to run through. Anyone picking Wilder is assuming he lasts long enough to hopefully stop Mike ,but anyone who’s boxed knows someone like Mike is going to land and I think Wilder gets clean knocked out the end with possibly the first solid shot ,people are really ignoring that it’s Tyson here that has the best chance of winning, in fact I bet Wilder has more injuries then he does and that could be number 4 besides ring IQ reason but whatever there’s 5 reasons you can’t say Wilder would win ,history shows otherwise if we used just common sense and think anyone’s last fight is what they will look like .

I don’t see your Likes count rising anytime soon.

<{hughesimpress}>

I don’t see your Likes count rising anytime soon.

<{hughesimpress}>
Some people are here for likes ( funny I didn’t see that joker took them away ) others are here to,post knowledge that I have a feeling in this particular MMA forum in a boxing section is a lost cause ,on top of that you got bad apples running things which why it doesn’t grow and is stale I’ve actually only seen about 3 above average posters and just a few very insightful ones who know about boxing and could actually debate me if they disagree but ....

You can see the quality here by two specific ones combined can’t even form a a credible opposing view and the outcome of that is taking likes away, posting pics and videos as proof as if that has anything to do with now and threats with no warrant of being banned ,it’s not the first time I had problems with this guy ? They’re probably a couple , I don’t know what their deal is ,but a guy in Superman pajamas telling me about boxing is a real riot ? ...<WellThere>

Last edited:
A mere 15 years ago. Now at the prime age of 54 there is zero doubt in my mind he would be a top contender. You have convinced me.

That’s the thing you can only post fights it’s your limitation going of old things not actually ones abilities vs another’s ,it’s how I know you have no idea what your talking about ,easy pickings here ,

What’s Wilders best win ? How many rounds did that fight do ?

Did a known guy close to 50 not pass his medical in 2018 ?

Do you think fighters come into fights the same all the time( this is a yes or no question ) ?

Who was rocked by jabs or stunned multiple times in their career Mike or Wilder ?

Who works behind a jab Mike or Wilder ?

How old was Holmes when he last fought ?

In a video I provided who can give better hands on lessons to UFC fighter Ngannou among others Wilder or Mike ?

Who is the fifth best boxer currently at HW according to YOU ? ( I hope you answer this one ,though I’m betting you run away and don’t answer any of them ,you’ll certainly avoid most of them )

When fighters lose badly by the way they usually win are they in a good or bad state of mind ( another yes or no ) ?

What’s the last thing to go for boxers ?

Who would win at their best Wilder or Joe Louis ?

See all these questions pertain to my thread you deem bannable but you’ll find that out the hard way and look stupid , so once again I’m daring you to answer them and we’ll see how that goes .

Bonus question.
If a mod takes away someone’s likes ( wonder who that is ,I’m also sure it’s also against the rules ) is that his way of waving a white flag ?

I can keep going let’s see if you have the courage to answer all these questions that I basically addressed already and we’ll see who knows about boxing ? I DARE you, the best bet here is continue on your little kid tactics with your pajama buddy because that’s all you got ,you can LIKE that . .lol

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
I don't see it, because last time i saw Tyson, he walked into the ring with Lewis, Holyfield and he was having problems to walk.

Back