5 killed in Vegas shooting

Exception

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/five-dead-las-vegas-shooting-213257183.html

I wonder if it saved more lives or killed more innocent people that the shooters had to take the time to kill a CCW civilian.

We'll soon find out I suppose.

I'm sorry for the victims and their families and VERY grateful that two idiotic shooters couldn't take out more people. These two were really pieces of garbage.

If only they had MRAPs.

more govt orchestrated gun violence to strengthen anti gun climate
and ultimate confiscation of all weapons.
thanks obama/bilderberg.

They went to Cici's pizza and killed 2 officers eating lunch. Then they went to Walmart and got into a shootout with a CCW holder. They killed the CCW holder, but he managed to injure one of them. Then they both committed suicide.

thanks obama/bilderberg.

Dumbass. We all know it's the Rothschilds and shape-shifting reptilians.

Sad to hear. Ambushes like this are why you rarely see cops sitting with their backs to the door.

"This is the start of a revolution!!!!"

*Commits suicide in the back of Wal-Mart*

Fuck, man. What's with these people? Two guys with families getting some pizza for lunch. That's your target? That's what stands between you and your "revolution?"

Granted, you may not like what they're wearing but FFS. Assholes. Just assholes. On-duty, I make it a point to stop in at local businesses, even if I'm not eating or buying anything. Just to check in with the employees and owners. It sucks that some people apparently want to make community contact and familiarity an elevated risk.

thanks obama/bilderberg.

It wouldn't be an "anti-gun" climate because people are using guns to go on rampages, would it now? MORE GUNS!! KILL!! KILL!! It's your 1st Amendment right!

It wouldn't be an "anti-gun" climate because people are using guns to go on rampages, would it now? MORE GUNS!! KILL!! KILL!! It's your 1st Amendment right!

I believe if the media would stop taking advantage of these incidents, trying to get ratings, they'd go away. These nuts want to be headline news. And they get it every time.

They went to Cici's pizza and killed 2 officers eating lunch. Then they went to Walmart and got into a shootout with a CCW holder. They killed the CCW holder, but he managed to injure one of them. Then they both committed suicide.

Holy that's tragic. My condolences to the families of the officers and the CCW holder.
Psychos like that make me angry.

Last edited:
Also forgot to applaud the CCW holder for attempting to stop the rampage, sadly he paid with his life as well but sounds like he may have caused the two to off themselves.

Also forgot to applaud the CCW holder for attempting to stop the rampage, sadly he paid with his life as well but sounds like he may have caused the two to off themselves.

sounds...................dumb

only 1 of them was injured
they probably planned suicide from the beginning

from the article-
After shooting the officers, the suspects fled to the Wal-Mart across the street, where they killed a person inside the front door and exchanged gunfire with police before killing themselves, police sai

sounds...................dumb

only 1 of them was injured
they probably planned suicide from the beginning

from the article-
After shooting the officers, the suspects fled to the Wal-Mart across the street, where they killed a person inside the front door and exchanged gunfire with police before killing themselves, police sai

It's entirely possible they were out, or low on ammunition after battling the CCW citizen. Perhaps just enough ammo to commit suicide, and not wanting to risk capture by the police...

These types are losers, who can't manage to succeed or get laid in the easiest society in human history. Don't expect well thought-out tactics from them.

why the fuck do they always add the shooters to the death toll???
5 people dead? excuse me, 3 people dead and 2 pieces of shit removed from this planer.

Back