5 Hour Energy Duing Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

879lexus

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I tried this the other night during class. I felt alert and strong. And after class, the guy i was rolling with walked by and said 'dude, you've got good endurance'...I was like shit...cause for me the warmup at the begining of class gas me...I was so surprised...

If you don't know : "5 hour energy" is one of those energy shots........

Some people react badly to high doses of caffeine. If it works for you, great, but you will develop a tolerance to it over time.

better to build your real endurance rather than being dependent on foreign chemicals. its different when you truly build your endurance up to the next level.

But the thing is, I get so gassed that during my rolls I don't focus on technique. I focus on survival.... Maybe I should start doing some interval workout on my day off?

Dont rely on that stuff. It does more harm then good. Work on your endurance on your spare time.

I tried the 5 hour energy and became very sweaty. No explode works better for endurance.

It's basically just caffeine. There's some B vitamins in there but they aren't going to have any immediate effect unless you're already deficient.

You can get fifty 200mg caffeine pills for the price one 5-hour energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back