5 foot 10 model dating and in love with a 4 foot 7 disabled man

Nice body on her. Mental issues as well. No offense to guy, but this is an expression of "piss off daddy." Sorry to be crass, but be his best friend or something; please breed with somebody else.. Of course.
I say this with love but come on...

@Oceanmachine what do you have to say about this? This beautiful class woman is in love this this 5'5 manlet who isnt handsome and has a gimp arm

Agreed with @Amerikuracana glad he found someone to be happy with. This is certainly not something I see often or ever. Also we have no idea the inner dynamics of the relationship. I would assume she is the stronger party.
I’m not afraid to say it’s fkn stupid. It’s fkn stupid. Guy is completely useless without modern conveniences. If you had an actual survival situation like 99.9999% of humans existence, he would be an impossible burden, and you’re asking to make impossible burden gimpy children. It’s stupid. She’s a moron and she is playing pretend to piss off the patriarchy or some weird crap.

Last child I made was with a fat dipshit who has zero normal mothering instincts. It’s fkn stupid. I was stupid. Glad he’s here, but yeah.

Agreed

I’m not afraid to say it’s fkn stupid. It’s fkn stupid. Guy is completely useless without modern conveniences. If you had an actual survival situation like 99.9999% of humans existence, he would be an impossible burden, and you’re asking to make impossible burden gimpy children. It’s stupid. She’s a moron and she is playing pretend to piss off the patriarchy or some weird crap.

Last child I made was with a fat dipshit who has zero normal mothering instincts. It’s fkn stupid. I was stupid. Glad he’s here, but yeah.

I think modern society is at a point though where we can care for these people. Whether that's some social security protections from government, volunteer services in the community like churches, or just advanced tech that enabled these people to be more functional.

If shit hits the fan though, these people will be fucked.

Nope, because she didn’t cancel him because of his looks. And she a hottie.
There are many cases like this one. Not all of them are due to a weird fetish.
Caring for him so he can, you know, go on living another day is different than parading around with him and having sex with him. It’s definitely a “I’m not supposed to be doing this stupid thing/this goes against nature” fetish.. A lot of women have this, but it’s expressed differently.

The crippled dudes dick works according to them both. Don't ask me what she'd get out of riding it. Maybe she likes physically dominating a stump. Idk.
A stump that resembles a crippled child.

Friend sent me this couple, it was maybe 2 years ago, once I saw the thread title I knew what´s going on damn.
<36>

Caring for him so he can, you know, go on living another day is different than parading around with him and having sex with him. It’s definitely a “I’m not supposed to be doing this stupid thing/this goes against nature” fetish.. A lot of women have this, but it’s expressed differently.
Wait, so dude shouldn’t be with a woman at all because of his condition? And any one that has sex with him has a weird fetish?

Wait, so dude shouldn’t be with a woman at all because of his condition? And any one that has sex with him has a weird fetish?

Probably not, especially raw. Well, yeah, obviously.. Or just general issues.

One hot babe. One lucky guy. ...by the way 'jockeys' (those who ride race horses) are very short and love to date and marry tall women.

That’s some weird looking son she has.

This actually reminds me of a random story from real life. I was at a bank in Pasadena and I actually saw Stephen Hawking and his wife Jane. Of course I didn't bother them but I observed that his wife made a very explicit effort to tell everyone who Stephen Hawking was and the fact that he was speaking at Caltech at the time.

I think "parading around with him" is exactly the impression it left me with. I understand how she must feel very self-conscious to be with someone in his condition in public, but I wish she could have faced her insecurities in some quieter way. I mean how do you think Stephen feels seeing how his wife finds it necessary to tell everyone he's famous instead of just being happy to be with him like any normal human being. I guess it doesn't surprise me that they later divorced.

Nope, because she didn’t cancel him because of his looks. And she a hottie.
There are many cases like this one. Not all of them are due to a weird fetish.

There are not mant cases. He litterally cant take care of himself. Its so rare that these stick out in your mind

This actually reminds me of a random story from real life. I was at a bank in Pasadena and I actually saw Stephen Hawking and his wife Jane. Of course I didn't bother them but I observed that his wife made a very explicit effort to tell everyone who Stephen Hawking was and the fact that he was speaking at Caltech at the time.

I think "parading around with him" is exactly the impression it left me with. I understand how she must feel very self-conscious to be with someone in his condition in public, but I wish she could have faced her insecurities in some quieter way. I mean how do you think Stephen feels seeing how his wife finds it necessary to tell everyone he's famous instead of just being happy to be with him like any normal human being. I guess it doesn't surprise me that they later divorced.
They met before he became completely cripple, and frankly his body looked more normal than this individual, respectively. Also, he was an absolute genius. Some major differences in the situation, but yes, I’m sorry that was how she felt at that time.

That's what happens every time you get laid.

Back