5 days out and no real Henderson Khabilov discussion???

Benson by UD. Benson is more GSP than GSP.

Gonna Score Points.

Benson will barely squeak by again by ud and haters will hate

It's because people aren't that interested in Bendo. He seemed interesting for a while when he fought guys like Cerrone and Pettis. Then he went on a point-fighting spree and everyone decided he wasn't worth the time.

Of course, that's not everyone's opinion. But you can't deny interest in him fell dramatically. opponents seem to make the fights fun while he seems to just work on negating them.

Khabib is a good fighter and I see potential on him. That being said, I don't see any LW other than Pettis and maybe Gil beating Bendo anytime soon.

Benson will barely squeak by again by ud and haters will hate

Finishing is important to me. Benson is a rare breed that really never finishes anybody. Look at his last 10 fights; hes decisioned a bunch of guys that many think beat him. Name a fighter that has more highly controversial decisions than Bendo. Edgar, Thompson, Edgar, Melendez...the shit gets old.

Finishing is important to me. Benson is a rare breed that really never finishes anybody. Look at his last 10 fights; hes decisioned a bunch of guys that many think beat him. Name a fighter that has more highly controversial decisions than Bendo. Edgar, Thompson, Edgar, Melendez...the shit gets old.

Agreed. Especially because if he wasn't champ he likely wouldn't have been given at one/two of those fights.

Bensons smoothness will win him this fight.

Henderson is championship material.. If pettis wasn't around he would still be champ.
Nobody else is touching Henderson...

No he is not, he lost over half the fights in his championship "run".

That said, Henderson by split.

Both have been inactive for a while so we'll have to see if they are still contenders at LW. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH :icon_chee

I'm leaning towards khabilov here

Back