$5 billion for Border Wall?

The fact that people want a wall at all is really disappointing to me. I don't care about campaign promises, votes, whatever. The wall itself is the issue to me. Is there anyone else against the idea, regardless of who champions it? Or do tons of people on both sides want a wall?

Im not against a wall in high population areas, but building in the middle of nowhere is dumb as fuck and a waste of money. If people are concerned about illegals coming in go after employers. If they can not make a living they wont be here. Going after the people, treating them like shit is a horrible angle to go with. If we need more workers to fill jobs than make it easier for them to come in legally. Track where they are and if they dont stay on top of their paper work to stay in country remove them.

Wait so you understand more people voted against Trump than for Trump, and are still arguing the majority of the country wants the wall....

State by state, the majority does. Going by head count is retarded which is why American elections are not decided by popular vote in the first place.

It's because he is from South Korea.

He could come here on a travel visa if he wanted.

If you are from Mexico, you have to go back to Mexico, and file at the embassy.

Dude:eek:... that could get you in a ton of trouble, DiD yOu JuSt aSsuMe aLL iMmIgRaNtS cOmE fRoM mExICo?!?:mad::confused::mad:.... she wasn't from Mexico

State by state, the majority does. Going by head count is retarded which is why American elections are not decided by popular vote in the first place.

You can't even admit the flaw in your own argument. That this is good because Trump voters wanted it. Then you double down saying the majority wants it. I clear tell that is not necessarily true and point to the fact that more people in this country voted against Trump than for Trump. You cant even really argue against what I'm stating.

You won't even address why the Republicans haven't addressed the issue before right before mid terms.

I oppose the wall strongly. Since more illegal aliens are leaving the country than arriving the wall is just going to get in the way. Trump is a potato.

I oppose the wall strongly. Since more illegal aliens are leaving the country than arriving the wall is just going to get in the way. Trump is a potato.

Gather all of them up and put them into camps. I heard that worked out well for the Jews in Germany.

That's a pretty modest amount. If the wall gets built, hopefully they don't halfass it and build some cheap wall that can be easily climbed or dug under. Building an effective wall with enough surveillance and guards is well worth the investment, considering Mexicans sent home nearly $27 billion last year alone that would have been spent in our economy if it was paid to Americans.

No way you can build that Wall for 5 billion. That is the down payment.

You don't see how reducing the number of illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes but do claim benefits will save money in the long term? Really?

Reducing illegal immigration the the wall being a good idea aren't really the same thing.

That's a pretty modest amount. If the wall gets built, hopefully they don't halfass it and build some cheap wall that can be easily climbed or dug under. Building an effective wall with enough surveillance and guards is well worth the investment, considering Mexicans sent home nearly $27 billion last year alone that would have been spent in our economy if it was paid to Americans.
Is the Wall supposed to stop money from being wired to Mexico?

If this is true, so much for getting Mexico to pay for it. <{vega}>

$5 billion is good for a small fraction . If the Wall is going to cover the entire border - in the passable areas - it will costs way more than that. Like defense programs, the cost will balloon .

The article this is based on says this will happen after the midterm elections. So what makes them confident this will happen after the midterms?

Wait so you understand more people voted against Trump than for Trump, and are still arguing the majority of the country wants the wall....

Do you know how many people in California don't vote for President because our vote doesn't count? I stayed home. There are tons of people like me.

Do you know how many people in California don't vote for President because our vote doesn't count? I stayed home. There are tons of people like me.

You failing to execute your right is your own fault and doesn't change anything. Lots of people stay home on both sides. Prove to me that more Trump supporters stayed home than the other side. Moral of the story dont be a bum, get out and vote no matter what.

5B won't even secure the land on the border to build the wall, who are we kidding?

Trump will soon figure out why GWB couldn't build his border wall, and it's not Democrats.

5B won't even secure the land on the border to build the wall, who are we kidding?

Trump will soon figure out why GWB couldn't build his border wall, and it's not Democrats.
If you used 40’ to build a wall it would be less than 10,000 acres @ $3;000.00 an acre that covers market rates in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona

Why is it retarded to go by headcount?

Back