5 best strikers at Welterweight right now?

He wont just like bj wont in his return but I will watch and root for them. You lack a love for the fights and fighters which is why I know your a failure in life since you come in forums to not offer anything other than hate like a mad freckled stepchild

Your tears are delicious.

Anderson also tried to counter punch (you know, since he is a fucking counter puncher) and Nick just stood there taunting out of range. NICK made it a boring fight. Anderson was more aggressive and clearly won every round. If you clearly win every round then you are outclassed.

I get why Nick fought the way he did because he would probably have been KOd if he fought like he usually does, but how he fought gave him no chance to win. Nick can't win the stay on the outside and counter punch game. He fought scared
Your tears are delicious.
Lol. Gotta get to work. Have fun kids

Part of me wants to follow this thread so just in case Conor gets past RDA and then goes batshit crazy and shoots for the WW title I can recommend him for the list.

This division is filled with a ton of High Level strikers right now, but how would you rank them? Here's my list-

1- Stephen 'Wonderboy' Thompson
2- Carlos 'Natural Born Killer' Condit
3- 'Ruthless' Robbie Lawler
4- Nick Diaz
5- Albert 'Einstein' Tumenov
1. Carlos Condit
2. Stephen Thompson
3. Nick Diaz
4. Robbie Lawler
5. Thiago Alves

Thank you brother. I can't believe the amount of disrespect Diaz gets. That list is so damn impressive. Even in Nick's losses he always looks good. I might even say his performance with GSP and the fact that he stood and traded with Anderson without getting knocked out are probably the two fights I was most impressed with Nick. Even though they were losses. He was neck and neck with the GOATS.

Yep. And I even left several things out. Like Nick holding the record for significant strikes per round and per fight for a while, and iirc it was only broken by Nate. And I think he was impressive in the GSP and Andy fights too. With GSP, people always overlook the fact that Nick (who everybody says has no tdd) managed to stuff more GSP shots than anybody else in history. that's impressive. It surely threw Nick's striking game off, just like defending shots did in the Sherk fight, but the guy stuffed shot after shot from the guy who is the consensus best in the sport at shooting td's. And with Andy, it was obvious Nick didn't want to just come in on him. But hell, if he had done that, everybody woulda talked about how stupid that was. So nick was smart and tried baiting andy in. And say what you will, Andy was fucking terrified in that fight. Terrified of Nick Diaz....just like Carlos condit and so many others have been. Anderson fucking Silva wanted NO part of rushing in on Nick Diaz, lol just let that sink in. I lol'd when Nick backed up to the fence the way Andy did against Bonner, and Andy was like "nope, I'll stay waaaay over here." :D

People saying Nick isn't still one of the best strikers not only in the division, but in the entire damn sport, are either trolling, noobs, or just stupid. Hell ask any top pro fighter and they'll tell you Nick is one of the best. I mean damn. Some people just don't like the guy and that fucks up their opinion on how good the guy really is. But it's whatever, ya know?

Yep. And I even left several things out. Like Nick holding the record for significant strikes per round and per fight for a while, and iirc it was only broken by Nate. And I think he was impressive in the GSP and Andy fights too. With GSP, people always overlook the fact that Nick (who everybody says has no tdd) managed to stuff more GSP shots than anybody else in history. that's impressive. It surely threw Nick's striking game off, just like defending shots did in the Sherk fight, but the guy stuffed shot after shot from the guy who is the consensus best in the sport at shooting td's. And with Andy, it was obvious Nick didn't want to just come in on him. But hell, if he had done that, everybody woulda talked about how stupid that was. So nick was smart and tried baiting andy in. And say what you will, Andy was fucking terrified in that fight. Terrified of Nick Diaz....just like Carlos condit and so many others have been. Anderson fucking Silva wanted NO part of rushing in on Nick Diaz, lol just let that sink in. I lol'd when Nick backed up to the fence the way Andy did against Bonner, and Andy was like "nope, I'll stay waaaay over here." :D

People saying Nick isn't still one of the best strikers not only in the division, but in the entire damn sport, are either trolling, noobs, or just stupid. Hell ask any top pro fighter and they'll tell you Nick is one of the best. I mean damn. Some people just don't like the guy and that fucks up their opinion on how good the guy really is. But it's whatever, ya know?
Diaz KO'ed Lawler and Daley both mentioned in lots of top 10 rankings here. He is a top 10 WW striker for sure

1- Stephen 'Wonderboy' Thompson
2- Conor McGregor
3- Carlos 'Natural Born Killer' Condit
4- 'Ruthless' Robbie Lawler
5- Rory McDonald
6- Nick Diaz
7- Albert 'Einstein' Tumenov (?)

Diaz KO'ed Lawler and Daley both mentioned in lots of top 10 rankings here. He is a top 10 WW striker for sure

I personally have him in my top 3. But that's subjective and I can see the argument against it. But I don't see more than 1 or 2 guys going toe to toe with Nick and winning.

Diaz probably isn't a top 5 striker, but he is one hell of a tough SOB. chin/cardio are one of the best of the buisness
Agreed. His kicking game leaves something to be desired and if the opponent doesn't stand with their back to the cage, the fight can quickly become a pick-em. The simple act of lateral movement reveals a lack of diversity in his striking.

Back