4th round Silva-Bisping

I thought bisping was winning round 3 until the knee landed.

even round IMO

Bisping wobbled off the stool and could barely stand, then Silva circled around him for a minute. Strange shit.

An appeal to the almighty FightMetric usually accompanies trying to argue that the really fucked up fighter was the one whom actually "won" the fight. Lol

Bisping > Silva
Then. Now. Always.

A 10-8 round for nearly killing a guy is not hard to comprehend.

you don't get automatic 10-8's for knockdowns in mma. Plus, even if you did, lets swap it.

Say the knee lands in the first 3 seconds of the round and anderson celebrates prematurely. 10-8 round so far. However, if bisping went on to win the rest of the round, he'd win a point back and they could give him an even 9-9 round.
\
so either way, you are wrong.

The Penn and Anderson fanbases are the worst. It's been nice since Penn has faded from relevance for the past years. Can't wait for Silva to disappear too.

Effective striking. UFC judging often tilts towards volume over power, but not always (ie Lawler-Condit).
I had a feeling the judges would give rd4 to Bisping based on volume, but I thought Anderson's striking was more effective.
Even though Bisping was touching him while he was screwing around against the fence, Anderson mostly deflected/avoided those glancing strikes.
On the other hand the strikes Anderson landed on Bisping when he went after him at the end of the round were accurate and way more powerful.
Anderson has no one to blame but himself though. The win was his if he'd gone after it properly. Then again, it's not exactly unknown for Anderson to take rounds off and screw around.

Not really a fan of either fighter.
Anderson has great diversity, creativity, accuracy and movement, but show boats too much and just plain screws around.
Bisping has great determination, boxing and work ethic, but lacks power and is always a bit of a wanker (in the cage I mean, like whining and complaining to the refs etc).
So Anderson losing rd 4 and the fight for showboating, while Bisping nearly got KTFO for whinging to the refs, just upped my appreciation for the fight all the more! :D

Last edited:
Back