454 Deadlift at 122 Pounds - babyeater

She's come a long way since she started logging here, and her lifting is super clean. 10/10

4xBW on the horizon.

Shocked-animated-Rowan_Atkison-a-shocked-mr-bean.gif

What you considered yourself to be and what the reality is can be two different things.

455@177 ain't great, homie.

2.5 x bw aint great for a powerlifter but for a bjj player it is pretty good and for a hockey player it is pretty good

whoa, I haven't been here in a while. Sort of embarrassed, but yes, I have been training consistently since I started (and then stopped) logging here--I don't log anywhere anymore, period, actually, so there's that. But I HAVE been training. Harder each year than the last, really. I've gone further with bringing my weight up and down (to bulk and cut, essentially), shifted some technique on some lifts slightly, and just put my head down and really done work both physically but also psychologically.

The irony is I come from the most unathletic, awkward parentage imaginable. I am the only person in my family to ever do anything remotely remarkable on a physical scale. My 25 year-old brother is missing pretty much all the cartilage in one of his knees for no other reason than some freak genetic thing. I was raised with zero athletic emphasis or encouragement and quickly quit all the typical "girly" athletic pastimes anyone tried to get me to turn on to except horseback riding, which isn't athletic at all. So how the heck I've managed to do anything lifting-wise successfully continues to confuse me.

So, I do appreciate the kind words, you guys. I'm glad this forum is still alive and kicking--literally. I also owe my success in this stuff to Kyle, of course. He has told me I can do things that I otherwise would ahve talked myself out of/not believed in myself enough to do.

What you considered yourself to be and what the reality is can be two different things.

Why the dig???

Why you got to bag on someone else's achievement

455lbs@177lbs is very strong, and a great achievement. It takes years of work for most people to reach that goal.

whoa, I haven't been here in a while. Sort of embarrassed, but yes, I have been training consistently since I started (and then stopped) logging here--I don't log anywhere anymore, period, actually, so there's that. But I HAVE been training. Harder each year than the last, really. I've gone further with bringing my weight up and down (to bulk and cut, essentially), shifted some technique on some lifts slightly, and just put my head down and really done work both physically but also psychologically.

The irony is I come from the most unathletic, awkward parentage imaginable. I am the only person in my family to ever do anything remotely remarkable on a physical scale. My 25 year-old brother is missing pretty much all the cartilage in one of his knees for no other reason than some freak genetic thing. I was raised with zero athletic emphasis or encouragement and quickly quit all the typical "girly" athletic pastimes anyone tried to get me to turn on to except horseback riding, which isn't athletic at all. So how the heck I've managed to do anything lifting-wise successfully continues to confuse me.

So, I do appreciate the kind words, you guys. I'm glad this forum is still alive and kicking--literally. I also owe my success in this stuff to Kyle, of course. He has told me I can do things that I otherwise would have talked myself out of/not believed in myself enough to do.

Last edited:
Impressive DL and total. Awesome accomplishment, babyeater!

Do 2/3 of your posts need to be negative? Try lightening up a little.

If you got hate in your heart let it out!

Well done baby. Somewhat new here and never followed your progress but that was very impressive. Keep up the good work.

Jim Rustlin' strongly.

Babyeater, aren't you scared all this lifting will make you bulk? Grats

Back