45 have failed... but who come the closest?

Chop Chop had Mayweather FUCKED UP for a couple seconds. Of course, Money recovered and... well, you know the rest.

We should do a Castillo first fight scoring thread. Separate the men from the boys.

Chop Chop had Mayweather FUCKED UP for a couple seconds. Of course, Money recovered and... well, you know the rest.

That was an underrated fight. Corley had Mayweather hurt twice. Of course, Mayweather arguably still won every round and gathered some KDs. Chop Chop was a top 5 JWW at the time, too.

Castillo was robbed and the de la Hoya fight could've gone either way.

The de la Hoya fight was awful. Floyd looked flat and Oscar's strategy was to flail like an amateur when he got Floyd on the ropes. The flailing almost got him a decision.

We should do a Castillo first fight scoring thread. Separate the men from the boys.

Watched it leading up the Canelo bout. Was extremely close could see cases for either winning. I had Castillo 114-112

rds 1-4, 10-9 May
rds 5-7, 10-9 Temible
rd 8, draw 9-9
rd 9, 10-9 May
rd 10, 10-8 Temible
rd 11 and 12, 10-9 Temible

Watched it leading up the Canelo bout. Was extremely close could see cases for either winning. I had Castillo 114-112

rds 1-4, 10-9 May
rds 5-7, 10-9 Temible
rd 8, draw 9-9
rd 9, 10-9 May
rd 10, 10-8 Temible
rd 11 and 12, 10-9 Temible

I'll get back with my card on the morrow.

Mosley-Mayweather in about 2006 or 07 would have been amazing.

Cotto-Mayweather in 2008, same thing.

Pac-Mayweather in 2009.

Right now he's pretty much unbeatable.

"45 failed" is wrong anyway. Floyd fought Castillo twice, so he fought 44 different opponents as a professional.

Or how about a thread for each round.
We score it and pick a winner.

I believe it was razor close, Marquez beat Pacquiao clearer on 3 different ocassions IMO.

People always say 'Castillo got robbed', that wasn't a robbery, Castillo won by 1 round, the decision wasn't correct but in no way was that fight the kind of landslide to merit the term robbery.

Cotto gave him his toughest test. Not necessarily the closest but definitely his worst experience imo.

I had Castillo winning the first fight

I've actually never heard anyone thinking that Mayweather won the first fight.

Lost to Castillo. Lost to Judah when money's corner came into ring. I had Oscar up by1 round.

I had Oscar up by1 round.

1314029819767.png

Back