435 million Powerball up for grabs this Saturday

209 Life

FACE THE PAIN!!!
Banned
Reaction score
The Powerball jackpot for Saturday has grown to an estimated $435 million. The cash option on the prize is an estimated $273.1 million.

Saturday night’s drawing will be the 20th since the Powerball jackpot was last hit on April 1.

The $435 million jackpot is the game’s highest since a $435.3 million jackpot on Feb. 22 that was won on a ticket sold in Indiana.

The largest Powerball jackpot of all time is $1.586 billion. Tickets sold in California, Florida and Tennessee each won a share of that world-record setting jackpot on Jan. 13, 2016.

Powerball tickets are $2 each and can be played in 44 states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

I run the 10 man pool at work, we play the big 3. Probably get about 13 mil each after taxes. Plenty for me to retire but my wife will have to continue to work. Women be shoppin' you can not stop a woman from shopping so I wouldn't let her have all that free time

I know what I am going to do with my winnings.
36c.jpg

I run the 10 man pool at work, we play the big 3. Probably get about 13 mil each after taxes. Plenty for me to retire but my wife will have to continue to work. Women be shoppin' you can not stop a woman from shopping so I wouldn't let her have all that free time
Nice, I wish I had a pool at my job, my co-workers rather spend all their money on dumb stuff. Good luck with your lotto pool

Gomna have to buy 20 dollars worth of ticket than

i would be the most extravagant asshole if i won. i would make conor mcgregor look subtle about his wealth

you guys would not be able to handle the "you sound poor" threads

Only poor people play the lotto. I already got my ticket.

I'd buy @Pwent's business and turn it into a taco & fried chicken joint. The only drinks will be Corona, Tecate and grape soda

I play alone with only 1 number. Thata a lotta lotto.

Time to fill out them picks . . .

i would be the most extravagant asshole if i won. i would make conor mcgregor look subtle about his wealth

you guys would not be able to handle the "you sound poor" threads
Only a poor person would have such aspirations.

@Revolver am I right?

The lotto is for poor people. lmao @ playing that shit.

Back