Media Colby Covington threatens Jon Anik "I dont want your kids to grow up without a dad"

Man, this dude can’t stop talking about peoples families and children. What a complete joke low life loser. Aniks such a chill guy he’d probably approach him to make amends but Covington would just end up calling the police and crying. Then he would call Dana White crying saying he needs a title shot.

New low for the Colby?

Does Colby saying stupid, ignorant nonsense really merit a thread any more?

9fe47549-cc94-4b25-9481-98389809e030_text.gif

Man, this dude can’t stop talking about peoples families and children. What a complete joke low life loser. Aniks such a chill guy he’d probably approach him to make amends but Covington would just end up calling the police and crying. Then he would call Dana White crying saying he needs a title shot.

Who's children did he talk about?

New low for the Colby?

If he would have made the same threat towards Belal instead of Anik you would have made the same thread except inserted Belal's name into the title so does it really matter?

If he would have made the same threat towards Belal instead of Anik you would have made the same thread except inserted Belal's name into the title so does it really matter?
I wouldnt. This surprised me Jon Anik is just a commentator with no fighting background. Him going after another fighter wouldn't surprise me and I wouldn't waste energy on making a thread about it.

I think this is a new low that's why I made the thread. He goes after fighters a lot but never commentators with no fighting background.
I'm not actually criticizing you for starting the thread. That was more a commentary on Colby, than you.

None. He said Masvidal was a bad father and the airheads here interpreted it as an attack to his children

You are correct, sir. I think he called him a dead-beat dad or something similar. I was being rhetorical. There are some real bone thug gangstas on sherdog that will tell you that speaking, even indirectly about someone's family will get you targeted by MS13, lol.

None. He said Masvidal was a bad father and the airheads here interpreted it as an attack to his children
Its an attack on Jorges relationship with his children. Not a direct attack to his kids but still shitty. Especially if his kids are older and read ignorant Colby fans online talking about said relationship.

Colby just defending himself per usual. Haters will never admit Colby has always been a nice guy before those animals in Brazil chanted for him to die. He called them out and now everyone hates him, it wasn't his behavior that started this.

Back