Media The only time Colby broke character

Big Dan should be fighting or competing in something, but my free therapy is done.

These guys beat the hell out of each other for almost an hour (between their two fights).

Let them have a genuine moment of respect.

Big Dan getting overly involved, like usual.

iu

"Big Dan" should mind his big booty somewhere else..smh

Colby does a good job protecting his character. I just happened to come across an interview with the Undertaker. He said a lot of new wrestlers don’t protect their characters. They are friends on Instagram with people that they are supposed to hate.
I wonder if Colby will ever retire his character though. I have a feeling even after leaving MMA he will keep up the character to keep making whatever money he can in media appearances, interviews, advertising and things like that

I wonder if Colby will ever retire his character though. I have a feeling even after leaving MMA he will keep up the character to keep making whatever money he can in media appearances, interviews, advertising and things like that

He could try to crossover into pro wrestling and keep his gimmick, but realistically he’s too small for the wwe. aew has a bunch of vanilla midgets tho, they might take him

He could try to crossover into pro wrestling and keep his gimmick, but realistically he’s too small for the wwe. aew has a bunch of vanilla midgets tho, they might take him
Even after he's old though and no longer able to be an athlete, I just imagine him staying controversial and dipping his toes into politics just to make money.

There are few videos of Colby talking to his fans about how he puts up a character to sell fights.

The character is just a somewhat over-the-top version of the real Colby Covington.

Big Dan always doing too much. Let them fucking talk, no need go make it gay.

<{cruzshake}>
As a referee he's whatever but i have to agree with this. If you think he's bad here you need to see him in BKFC. When they're announcing the winner he's usually goofing around and trying to be all buddy buddy with everyone. I can't help but to notice it every damn time and am annoyed haha.
As for OP there are literally dozens of examples of Colby out of his contrived character which makes it even funnier that he still triggers people. Playing the heel is nothing new in sports entertainment.

Even after he's old though and no longer able to be an athlete, I just imagine him staying controversial and dipping his toes into politics just to make money.
maybe just me but I'm not sure there's a lot of money to be made playing the character "Trumps most loyal supporter" in US politics

Back