Media Amanda Ribas and Tracy Cortez fight week

Cortez via being the best looking person on UFC roster. I'm glad everyone stopped paying attention to Ribas annoying ass

I would have a seriously hard time not doing that if I was reffing sir.
Proper. I wonder if it ever happened and we were too busy watching the fight to notice.

When it hit the mat it would be everything in me not to fling myself amongst them.

groundskeeper-willie-grease-me-up-woman.gif

Last edited:
Proper. I wonder if it ever happened and we were busy watching the fight.

When it hit the mat it would be everything in me not to fling myself amongst them.

groundskeeper-willie-grease-me-up-woman.gif

I have a hard time not doing that at home nevermind in the cage lol.

Flinging vaseline all over yourself like a solo Stitch Dunham doesn't count monica.

heman-heeey.gif

It does in my imagination ya big bully lol

Last edited:
Cut a hole in my crotch? Lol
Lol, I have this senior in my jujitsu class. Her face isn't really beautiful, but her body is very voluptuous. When we spar I never go to submission, I just keep her at bay and control her at side controll or north south hahahaha.

Too bad she went to Germany before I could have some chances with her.

Lol, I have this senior in my jujitsu class. Her face isn't really beautiful, but her body is very voluptuous. When we spar I never go to submission, I just keep her at bay and control her at side controll or north south hahahaha.

Lol perv

Amanda Ribas: I fink this is a fight between two szzMART fighters

Yeah Senior Citizen women are totally underrated, they are ready to roll at any time if you know what I mean

Back