Jone Jones vs Ngannu

Chayanne

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Jone Jones avoid fighting at heavyweight against Daniel Cormier, why would he take a fight against Ngannu…

Jone Jones avoid fighting at heavyweight against Daniel Cormier, why would he take a fight against Ngannu…

here’s Jones WRECKING 240lb HW champ cormier

giphy.gif

Jones hasn’t looked particularly good in a fight since March 2019, almost 4 years ago lol. I don’t know how anybody can be confident in him beating any top fighter at this point, let alone fighting against a bigger and stronger guy for the first time in his career.

Unfortunately, we’ll never know, since he would never actually take the Ngannou fight.

Ngannou is in trouble Vs Jones if Jones doesn’t gas out. Gane Vs Jones is the fight I would like to see. Especially in the stand up.

DC is behind stipe and jones. he's 1-2 against stipe, and 0-1-1 against jones. those are facts. cry about the 1st jones fight being pre-usada all you want but the record remains the same.

right now the ball is in ngannou's court. he can re-sign with the UFC and make it official. or he can leave the ufc and they will book blaydes vs jones for the belt.

Jones strategy in all his fights over the last 7 years has been to be cautious and rely on his opponent fading in the late rounds.

Seems like the perfect strategy to beat Francis.

Francis best bet would be to go windmill in jones from the jump.

Ngannou is in trouble Vs Jones if Jones doesn’t gas out. Gane Vs Jones is the fight I would like to see. Especially in the stand up.

Something tells me Jones wouldn’t enjoy standing and trading with Gane lmao.

Back