Good Examples of Dumb Fighters?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I was just rewatching Cody vs Dillashaw. It seems physical talent Cody had it but he was just too dumb to fight smart. Dillashaw is comparable in athleticism but I'd give Cody the edge at the time but both fights he slipped and saw Dillashaw's strikes, hurt him then did something stupid. Michel Pereira is another fighter I can think of who is like that. Right now he's fighting more strategically but even with his streak he makes dumb decisions. Seems like the saying of the amazing athlete who is a little dumb will lose to the great athlete who is slightly smarter. I think Dillashaw vs Aljo will be a good fight because they are pretty even in all aspects. You can say Dillasnake has been cheating but might be true but I'll accept USADA's retroactive pee test and say he cheated that once under USADA.

730b8cbc35892a8d-600x338.gif

Paulo Costa also seems like he has low fight IQ

730b8cbc35892a8d-600x338.gif

Paulo Costa also seems like he has low fight IQ
The funny thing about that is Gardner had his wrist controlled and did that. If he did it with Aokii's wrist controlled it might be monumental but he's so dumb in BJJ he did it the other way lol. Goes to show as good as Aoki's wins are it makes you question his competition.

Is calling a fighter dumb fighter bashing? What if I know the IQ of a particular fighter? Demz would juss be fax

Probably Khabib

He couldn't take Tibau down, so he had no idea what to do instead

Back