Media Is this the most accurate thing Nate Diaz has ever said?

Diaz.jpg

I can appreciate Nate, much more than Nick. I think Nick was really good but in the end was just such an odd person and didn't really seem like he wanted to the be in the cage anymore but had to for the money.

Nate fought hard, every fight, win or lose. And it doesn't hurt that he shut Conor up

He's sorta right. FW Conor was brilliant. Diaz was doing about the same to LW. Very long and lengthy but couldn't get a belt. I bet if Aldo and Mendez moved up to LW they would have a good chance at beating Nate. Tell me I'm wrong.
If it's a 5 round fight, Nate finishes Mendes. But prime Aldo batters Nate's legs and wins very easily.

The Mendes that lost to Aldo in the second fight never loses to Nate.
No version of Mendes would be able to go 5 rounds with Nate. Mendes only went past 3 rounds once in his career...against Aldo. And Aldo fights at a methodical kickboxing pace, which is very different from the pressure that Nate puts on guys.

Mendes would likely hurt Nate a couple times on feet, but he would slow down after a couple rounds of high volume, at which point Nate would start to touch him up on the feet. I think it would look very similar to Nate-Conor 1, but Mendes would last past the second round (probably getting finished in the third or fourth round).

Side note: Aldo-Mendes 2 is one of the most underrated fights in mma history.

No version of Mendes would be able to go 5 rounds with Nate. Mendes only went past 3 rounds once in his career...against Aldo. And Aldo fights at a methodical kickboxing pace, which is very different from the pressure that Nate puts on guys.

Mendes would likely hurt Nate a couple times on feet, but he would slow down after a couple rounds of high volume, at which point Nate would start to touch him up on the feet. I think it would look very similar to Nate-Conor 1, but Mendes would last past the second round (probably getting finished in the third or fourth round).

Side note: Aldo-Mendes 2 is one of the most underrated fights in mma history.
I see Mendes double legging him with ease and then just staying on top the whole round. Rinse and repeat for 4 more rounds.

So many of Conor's fans, when they hear someone criticizing him, then go on and on about how much fuckin' money he has, the idiots.
According to them, and Conor, lots of money must be the mark of a man. So that must mean the only decent men in the world are millionaires and billionaires.
Yes Conor, you have lots of money, but you're a wanker.

Funny how McGregor gets shit on for calling Diaz 3 times his size, yet Diaz calling McGregor a midget might be the "most accurate thing Nate Diaz has ever said".

If it's a 5 round fight, Nate finishes Mendes. But prime Aldo batters Nate's legs and wins very easily.
Those fights make no sense, though. You're talking about a guy who's fought at FW/BW and a true midget (Mendes) against a guy who can no longer make 155 and struggled mightily to in his prime.

So many of Conor's fans, when they hear someone criticizing him, then go on and on about how much fuckin' money he has, the idiots.
According to them, and Conor, lots of money must be the mark of a man. So that must mean the only decent men in the world are millionaires and billionaires.
Yes Conor, you have lots of money, but you're a wanker.
Calling people idiots and using ridiculous grammar mistakes. I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back