Dana make Brock Vs Ngannou

TerryBogard

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who cares about jones vs ngannou, the real fight is Brock Vs Ngannou, Dana should make this fight happen instead.

Ngannou can't fight for the rest of 2022 probably and Lesnar can't pass a piss test.

Ngannou can't fight for the rest of 2022 probably and Lesnar can't pass a piss test.
Lesnar can if he wants to, his first ufc run was clean, he was only on roids for the hunt fight. Also lesnar beats ngannou.

Lesnar can if he wants to, his first ufc run was clean, he was only on roids for the hunt fight. Also lesnar beats ngannou.
Yes but even on roids in the Hunt fight,he looked much slower than when he'd last been in there. That's 6 yrs ago now! I think its safe to say Brock is never coming back at this point,and Its for the best. The beating he might take from Frank might really be bad for his health going forward,and its stupid to risk that. He should stick to pro wrestling. He's 44. Been gone way too long.

Brock isnt shane carwin, he is still active as a pro wrestler meaning he is keeping in shape.
Active pro wrestler? dude shows up a few months out of the year,and half the time,its just him in the ring smiling while Paul heyman hypes him up. All of which has NOTHING to do with fighting shape.

No 44 yr old should have to take these hits

20f2x4.gif

Hell no.

Besides, even while roided to all hell, Lesnar looked bad against Hunt and that was 5 years ago....
Yep. It was a big difference. Just happenred that Hunt was also quite diminished already too...he only won one other fight after that.

Yes but even on roids in the Hunt fight,he looked much slower than when he'd last been in there. That's 6 yrs ago now! I think its safe to say Brock is never coming back at this point,and Its for the best. The beating he might take from Frank might really be bad for his health going forward,and its stupid to risk that. He should stick to pro wrestling. He's 44. Been gone way too long.
I think he was more cautious than slow because if you look at his takedown and the punch he threw in the beginning it was fast and he is still fast now in the wwe. I think brock would manhandle ngannou badly.

Active pro wrestler? dude shows up a few months out of the year,and half the time,its just him in the ring smiling while Paul heyman hypes him up. All of which has NOTHING to do with fighting shape.
He is more active now and as he has said before he still trains mma despite being in wwe.
Lesnar wouldn't want anything to do with Ngannou.
Besides dominate him, ngannou is an amateur with no skills, just a wild brawler with no gas tank.

Hell no.

Besides, even while roided to all hell, Lesnar looked bad against Hunt and that was 5 years ago....
Dominating hunt is "looking bad"? sure he could have been more aggressive and finished hunt in the first round when he was in mount but he didnt look bad, he looked cautious.

Pro wrestling would be much worse for his health than fighting once or twice a year.

I think he was more cautious than slow because if you look at his takedown and the punch he threw in the beginning it was fast and he is still fast now in the wwe. I think brock would manhandle ngannou badly.

He is more active now and as he has said before he still trains mma despite being in wwe.
Besides dominate him, ngannou is an amateur with no skills, just a wild brawler with no gas tank.
Brock would get killed. He looked like shit in '16 and itll only be much worse now.

Pro wrestling would be much worse for his health than fighting once or twice a year.
No it wouldnt. He doesnt wrestle that much. He's also the A-side,booked like a monster,so he mostly throws people around,and doesnt have to take too many heavy bumps. You cant lump him in with these guys who throw themselves into ladders 300 days a yr

Brock would get killed. He looked like shit in '16 and itll only be much worse now.
Nah its ngannou who looks like shit being a wild brawler with no gas tank or skills, brock takes him down and its over.
No it wouldnt. He doesnt wrestle that much. He's also the A-side,booked like a monster,so he mostly throws people around,and doesnt have to take too many heavy bumps. You cant lump him in with these guys who throw themselves into ladders 300 days a yr
He trains when he isnt in the wwe, also he can easily get in shape after a few months of camp and beat ngannou next year.

Nah its ngannou who looks like shit being a wild brawler with no gas tank or skills, brock takes him down and its over.
He trains when he isnt in the wwe, also he can easily get in shape after a few months of camp and beat ngannou next year.
Maybe 10 yrs ago. Not now. Its over bro.

Brock might have had a chance then if he could avoid being hit. Now,no chance. He's too slow,too old.

Whatever training he is doing is not gonna be enough to get back in the game.

Back