I want to say thank you to sherdog.

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm drunk, i'm stupid but i want to thanks all of sherdog to be how they are, sherdoggers are very funny in their sense of humor, they are what they are i love posting here its funny we have greats moderators and funny shit like @GORO posting here, you sherdoggers are the bests.

giphy.gif

I'm drunk, i'm stupid but i want to thanks all of sherdog to be how they are, sherdoggers are very funny in their sense of humor, they are what they are i love posting here its funny we have greats moderators and funny shit like @GORO posting here, you sherdoggers are the bests.

I agree with you mate, I'm not funny at fucking all, I don't often make jokes on here besides actual predictions or statements others deem so stupid they're funny, but I love browsing the Sherdog forum and some of the comments, shoops, and memery is world class!

Bravo!

Sherdog is hilarious, I love it. Amazing mix of people from all over with insane opinions on everything you can think of. All generally united by an inherent love of fighting.

Shoop scene here is legendary and filled with some behemoths of hilarity!

You gotta look at this place as like a carnival environment, nobody should be taking too much too seriously. But there are fantastic people and fantastic minds around every corner here if you look closely!

Back