UFC 269 kinda sucks

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had no idea this card was happening this week until a friend mentioned it. I then go and look it up and was pretty underwhelmed by the card. Outside of the main event there isn't a single fight I want to see. I'm so used to UFC doing a stack card in December to close out the year, so maybe I'm judging this unfairly against past December ppv cards. But even considering that I don't think I would be excited for this card under other circumstances. Honestly a card like this would have been just barely good enough to be a Fox card, let alone ppv. But I digress, shits been getting watered down for years now so its to be expected

Weekly UFC is dying thread....
8259df31d38e72ddda28b24a19f4a292.gif

@Rebelfett <{1-9}>Hold me back... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't you want to see Sean O'Malley ending another top fighter's career?
How about Tuivasa's beer drinking habits?
Or Amanda Nunes fighting that...what was her name?
It can also be Dom Cruz' last fight in 2020's?

I had no idea this card was happening this week until a friend mentioned it. I then go and look it up and was pretty underwhelmed by the card. Outside of the main event there isn't a single fight I want to see. I'm so used to UFC doing a stack card in December to close out the year, so maybe I'm judging this unfairly against past December ppv cards. But even considering that I don't think I would be excited for this card under other circumstances. Honestly a card like this would have been just barely good enough to be a Fox card, let alone ppv. But I digress, shits been getting watered down for years now so its to be expected

Who is your favorite fighter of all time?

Really? I feel like it's a great card. Remind me later to hype up the following fights:

Ryan Hall vs Darrick Minner
Pedro Munhoz vs Dominick Cruz
Cody Garbrandt vs Kai Kara-France
Sean O'Malley vs Raulian Paiva
Josh Emmett vs Dan Ige
Tai Tuivasa vs Augusto Sakai
Geoff Neal vs Santiago Ponzinibbio
Erin Blanchfield vs Miranda Maverick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member