Media Khamzat Chimaev CALLS OUT Conor McGregor in March

srxon

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
UFC fighter Khamzat Chimaev calling out Conor McGregor in UFC march PPV event.

Is this good idea for Khamzat? :)

Conor is expirianced against rusian wrestlers. Have great KO Power.
End of Khamzat Hype?

Conor is expirianced against rusian wrestlers.
Yes, experienced in getting smeshed
1Ru13ay.gif

Just have Khamzat fight Burns, Edwards or Usman. Chael was talking 4 more fights before the title, but that is a load of bollox. He is the hottest and most dominant fighter in the sport now, so no need to feed him featherweights and washed up journeymen. No way UFC would ever allow the Conor vs Khamzat fight anyways, tho I am sure Conor would take it - you can call Conor alot of things but a cherry picking ducker aint one. It was actually Conor that reintroduced this 'anytime, any one, any where' that Khamzat has been employing, and he capitalized off of people's frustrations about lack of super fights and dominant champs cherry picking/record padding weak title defenses/refusing to go up/becoming best friends with their toughest opponents (i.e. Jones and Andy, Cain and DC, Andy and Lyoto, etc).

Conor always prides himself in moving up to WW and Khamzat is the hottest fighter on the roster right now.

It's the fight to make.

Wants that payday, can't blame him. One night with Conor can get ya started up pretty good.

Khamzat won't get that fight though.

khamat would be laughing stock if conor destroys him which probably would happen

Not a good look to call fighters from lower weight classes.
Why?

I get what you mean if it is someone ONLY calling out smaller fighters and easy fights...
but Khamzat has called out pretty much everyone at this point. Calling out Conor makes sense because it's the biggest money fight in the UFC. And this is a no-lose fight for Conor to take.

I think it is actually a pretty good callout, from his standpoint, good payday and elevates his status but also a good test against a former champion.

Conor can't even start legit training until April. I'd be willing to bet he won't fight before August.

fake news! khamzat and conor are best friends!

Breaking Fucking What? Everyone calls out Conor FFS. Calm down TS.

Back