What's your take on this about Conor? For Anderson haters.

Moro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1638894626316.jpg

Anderson was being blasted for juicing and whatnot when healing from his way more injured leg following his loss to Weidman.

Conor suffered a minor version of an injury yet looks bloated as hell during his "healing" and off season.

Is Conor gonna get the same treatment Anderson did or is it gonna get swept under the rug as everything else did?

Conor is obviously on something to help him recover from the leg snap. He’s been looking much bigger lately.

IF he pops on a test then he will get destroyed by Sherdog just like Anderson did.

Reactions: G10
I mean to be fair, that first picture is during a weight cut down to 155, while the second one is after taking half a year off from fighting with no planned fight in sight. Of course he's gonna look a lot thicker.

If Conor does pop I'm sure he'll get all the wrath of Sherdog dropped upon him. Having said that, if anyone can juice and not get caught, it would be Conor, considering his wealth.

I really don't care if an athlete is working with their doctor out of competition to rehab a serious injury using things that might not be acceptable in competition.

Conor is a douche for his words and actions, I don't really care about his medical choices.

Hes not fresh off a weight cut, unable to do a lot of cardio or any fight training since July. It seems like he has mostly just been weight training the last few months, you really think these gains are unattainable in that time?

It's mostly water weight and he probably gained a little fat not being able to train.

I think Conor is on the same Anderson Silva gas station dick pills

<{silvanormal}>

If you have a medical reason for taking peds fine. You apply for a TUE. If USADA says no dice. You drop from the testing pool, do your rehab then come back in for 6 months and test clean. It’s not that complicated.

If he’s cheating I hope he gets busted.

It's funny though, what Silva was taking was in no way intended to help heal a leg break though.

If Conor gets busted for PEDS he'll get the same treatment as Silva did, I'd say even worse.

That'd dudes at the bottoms face (and beard) looks different

The only thing really suspicious to me is the moon face. But maybe he just holds a lot of fat in his face. He really doesn't look much more muscular, just...bigger. And less defined. Could be just naturally putting on size and doing less cardio.

The only thing really suspicious to me is the moon face. But maybe he just holds a lot of fat in his face. He really doesn't look much more muscular, just...bigger. And less defined. Could be just naturally putting on size and doing less cardio.
Ya. He’s just bigger. Way less definition.

He was also stuck on the couch or in the back of a limo with a broken leg nursing it with whiskey for god knows how long. Easy to poof up when you're laid out.

Conor is obviously on something to help him recover from the leg snap. He’s been looking much bigger lately.

IF he pops on a test then he will get destroyed by Sherdog just like Anderson did.
Making the rest of his body huge while the snapped leg withers away unused is the exact opposite of recovering from the leg snap. Conor's getting bigger for an ego-boost much needed to compensate for his raging insecurity, and he's actively avoiding actual recovery.

Dustin hit that guy so hard in the mouth that his ankle broke. I don't blame him for bulking up.

I love how on sherdog every 14 year old idiot on here is an expert on peds. getting bigger does not mean that you are on gear. he's not going to be training like usual and he's probably eating just the same. that makes you bigger. he could only do weights and not cardio. think about it.

I don't care if he takes steroids while recovering (in fact you're supposed to) as long as he stops way before he steps into the cage. Like everyone else should.

Back