KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
VastSecondhandAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif
ElasticHarmfulGar-size_restricted.gif
EcstaticAccurateAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
EnragedGracefulGuppy-size_restricted.gif

I personally agree with this stoppage but I can understand if people find this controversial.

How?

Brad was trying to wave the fight off or trying to protect himself when the shots weren't even coming, that's how hurt he was.

Great stoppage.
It is I’m talking about how it looks like Ridell was going for a takedown. To an uneducated viewer it can look like a bad stoppage hence why this is going to be controversial.

How?

Brad was trying to wave the fight off or trying to protect himself when the shots weren't even coming, that's how hurt he was.

Great stoppage.
Also because of the like 3 threads about how this stoppage was “bad” lol

He made Riddell go into panic mode and say 'oh shit time, time i can't see you'

Lol

First hooker and now Another L for city kickboxing

Last edited:
good stoppage in my book as well

How?

Great stoppage.
If you think he was there enough to wave it off how out was he? I'm not saying it was bad but he did shoot for a takedown.

If you think he was there enough to wave it off how out was he? I'm not saying it was bad but he did shoot for a takedown.

Diaz called it panic wrestling. When a fighter is getting lit up, they naturally go to wrestling to stop getting punched in the face.

Yeah. Wasn't the worst stoppage but he could have let it play out a little.
Fair enough.

I just didn't like the way Brad was trying to put his hands up like that. It was worrisome because there wasn't any incoming shots, yet, and I know it's instinct to defend yourself. Yet, it still looked like he was way too hurt and anymore damage just wasn't needed.

Fair enough.

I just didn't like the way Brad was trying to put his hands up like that. It was worrisome because there wasn't any incoming shots, yet, and I know it's instinct to defend yourself. Yet, it still looked like he was way too hurt and anymore damage just wasn't needed.
I think if I was Riddell (assuming he wasn't aware enough for that to be him waving off the fight which I didn't think he was doing) I would have taken two hammer fists after going on a single leg.

It reminded me of the Gaethje v Ferguson stoppage, where he had a weird reaction , and just out of survival instinct dived for a leg.
I have no problem with the stoppage after seeing the replays. In live action I thought it was a tad bit early.

Back