Did anyone else think...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They were about to do an emotional segment on Mike Perry for a second? Maybe it's just me because I'm an idiot. Congratulations to Michael Perry tho. Fuck cancer.

200.gif

I hate cancer, killed my dad.

Not sure why they made a very long promo out of it during a UFC broadcast though. Would rather just keep the fights rolling.

Condolences for your dad

They literally have had this card every year...for the past couple years now...ever since being with ESPN.

It's a nice gesture for those it references but it's weird how they chose a random Saturday in December, when breast cancer month was literally 2 months ago in October. But then again they also made Michael chandler the face of black history month lol so I'm not surprised here

I hate cancer, killed my dad.

Not sure why they made a very long promo out of it during a UFC broadcast though. Would rather just keep the fights rolling.
I mean I think for the most part it's supplementing what would be commercials. Not sure why they chose now tho.

It's a nice gesture for those it references but it's weird how they chose a random Saturday in December, when breast cancer month was literally 2 months ago in October. But then again they also made Michael chandler the face of black history month lol so I'm not surprised here

It's for Jimmy V week...which...is this week...so...yea

I mean I think for the most part it's supplementing what would be commercials. Not sure why they chose now tho.

Jimmy V Week. Pretty sure it is written in the ESPN deal. They have had a card for the Jimmy V week every year since being with ESPN

Google it you lazy bastard. You’re already on the internet
I'm guessing ur trying to get ur posts up for a better belt lol. And I'm on sherdog right now, not doing a Google search lol

That's bullshit! Should've been Mike Perry he's almost 3% black.

I'm guessing ur trying to get ur posts up for a better belt lol. And I'm on sherdog right now, not doing a Google search lol
I don’t even know what my post count is champ. I’ll let you worry about that.
Seems like I hit a nerve huh?

By you being cut I said you were too lazy to change tabs, and typing “who is Jimmy V” in search and hitting enter. look at your username ffs. Says it all.
What does it say donny, do tell

Back