KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
ColdSplendidGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif
NaturalNeatEwe-size_restricted.gif
JaggedGentleAmericanbittern-size_restricted.gif
MiserableIllustriousHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

Kate has great MT fundamentals. Looked gun-shy in his early UFC days, great to see him back at his best.

Good performance, not a fan of him looking past the guy so much though. Especially where it caused him to get cracked being complacent. I assume he won't do that against higher caliber opponents, but we'll see I guess.

Been riding with Kape since he came on the scene in RIZIN. Dude's got talent. Excited to see where it takes him.

Reminiscent of Rizen Kape. Tough luck for his opponent but would like to see Kape fight a bit longer in UFC.

I can't stand this guy for some reason, was hoping he would take the L last night.

Finally letting his hands go . His UFC debut and following fight was so disappointing cause he just wouldn't let go like the "feeling out" process lasted the entire fight . Keeps this up he'll go far but I have a feeling he'll be a fun win one lose one fighter for awhile .

Good performance, not a fan of him looking past the guy so much though. Especially where it caused him to get cracked being complacent. I assume he won't do that against higher caliber opponents, but we'll see I guess.
Dude's always been overconfident. At least he's starting to throw more nowadays

Kape has some of the best hands in the division when he actually lets them fly. He should get a top 10 guy next.

Back