Media Jon Jones Bashes Former Coach Winklejohn.

everyone who chooses not to constantly enable Jon and shield him from every consequence of his shitty behavior is just a sad hater, I guess. When you look at the world this way for long enough you probably start to believe it

Jon Jones is a clinical narcissist, if not an outright psychopath. I honestly do not think he is or will ever be capable of being anything more than what he is right now.

I wish he could grow up, mature, and become a better person, but honestly think it is simply beyond him.

He will never learn or progress from his mistakes. DC said it years ago. If you refuse to take responsibility and constantly make it up to be "God putting up a challenge for me/This will turn out to be the best thing that ever happened", no matter what horrible shit you do, instead of owning up to it and working for change, then the cycle will continue.

He's a ticking time bomb. There's no if, it's a question of when he'll do something again. Coke + Steroids + Narcissistic sociopathy + money/fame is a recipe for a disaster. He's like an even more unhinged Conor now where he's not even viewed as a fighter anymore, you're not anticipating his next fight, you're anticipating his next fuckup.

I usually don't care who wins fights, but with Jon, I hope he never loses. I can't begin to imagine how he would react to a loss, especially if he gets KOd.

Back