Media Kevin Lee MMA Hour Interview

I don't care for him that much as a person but I wanna see him make more money elsewhere because he deserves that much. Staying with the ufc at this point in his career ain't worth it for him just as it isn't in the ufcs best interest in keeping him now.

Terrible cut, there are hundreds that should be cut before him. Not as bad as the LHW cut when Bader, Davis and Anderson left, i.e. the best LHWs right now now that Glover proved how ridiculously overrated Jan was.

From the UFC’s perspective, I suppose he was costing too much and they didn’t see a big enough fan base. What contradicts this is that he headlined 5 cards in a row. His last couple of fights have not been great but he’s not even on the old “3 losses and you’re out” loss streak, so it really boggles the mind why they decided to release him. He’ll probably end up making a lot more money elsewhere; good enough to be the champ in other orgs, especially if there is no PED testing so he can improve his gas tank, but not good enough to hang with the upper echelon in the UFC.

Btw love how you intentionally left out "Fighter". Former Fighter Kevin Lee MMA hour interview would have been a killer headline if can say so.

Thanks for Ariel Helwani's investigative journalism.
Without him, we'd be in the dark.

FKL is still a serviceable dude and shouldn't have been cut. Bad move to cut him and scummy to do it via e-mail for a guy that's headlined cards and been in a title fight.

If a fighter still has fights left do they get some compensation when being cut? i mean, they are tied to the UFC basically forever (or thats how the basic UFC contract works), so whats the benefit for the fighter? Do they get something out of those signed fights for them? The UFC owes him those 2 fights.

Lost 4 out of last 5 and got popped by USADA but it's "politics" why he was cut...

<23>
This is news to me, how long is he out? Even if USADA is basically UFC only, once a comission admits it as a valid suspension, does that apply everywhere?

Waiting for it's because he is black comments

FKL is still a serviceable dude and shouldn't have been cut. Bad move to cut him and scummy to do it via e-mail for a guy that's headlined cards and been in a title fight.
Intends to stay at WW which is ........

Back