Rampage holds no interest in the UFC hall of fame

Old news by now but yea, how many fighters have been demanding more money from the ufc lately? An alarming number, should tell yall something (those who side with Dana and the ufc on this)

It's because he is bitter that the UFC didn't let him have Reebok as a sponsor and then the UFC made their own deal with Reebok anyway after dismissing them.

He has a right to be angry about this but it's better not to hold on to it.

UFC did other cool things for Rampage, I think they bought him a monster truck before and a dodge hellcat. That doesn't mean he should suck upto them but it's more than what a lot of people got. I would love to be gifted a hellcat.

Reactions: G10
It's a fake HOF . Real HOF's actually exist in real life and you can visit them lol . Plus they add anyone good with Dana, very little serious vetting to only add actual HOF caliber fighters .
As a side note Rampage is the kinda guy to have a 4 wheel pickup truck in camo with a huge picture of himself shirtless and his name plastered on it . When you think about it I don't care how awesome and badass you are that's mad fuckin lame <Lmaoo>
Love Rampage though
:sniper:

It's because he is bitter that the UFC didn't let him have Reebok as a sponsor and then the UFC made their own deal with Reebok anyway after dismissing them.

UFC did other cool things for Rampage, I think they bought him a monster truck before and a dodge hellcat. That doesn't mean he should suck upto them but it's more than what a lot of people got. I would love to be gifted a hellcat.

If Dana had honor and this was just a misunderstanding he'd say "yeah this looks bad but we'll pay out what your original reebok deal was so we make it clear we weren't trying to screw you". But yeah that clearly didn't happen.

I know "paying in exposure" is a meme, but if he did get inducted - he'd get a ton of press and some money making opportunities. Even if it's to show up at a club afterwards and get paid 10 grand to schmooze. Better than nothing. But he could do more than that with some attention brought back to his old slampaging days.

Anyway, I'm not his manager, so he can go about this how he wishes.

Reactions: G10
Ofcourse he has no interest,he is no teenager

I know "paying in exposure" is a meme, but if he did get inducted - he'd get a ton of press and some money making opportunities. Even if it's to show up at a club afterwards and get paid 10 grand to schmooze. Better than nothing. But he could do more than that with some attention brought back to his old slampaging days.

What they mean by paying in exposure typically means exposure to the elements when you are homeless.

final-61a7d3bc49d3c900c3cf41c6-360950.png

Old news by now but yea, how many fighters have been demanding more money from the ufc lately? An alarming number, should tell yall something (those who side with Dana and the ufc on this)

The people who saw the UFC from its birth, then Dana, and the whole time after that should know whats up. At least they see what has not changed despite the success they have had.

when rampage went on a monstertruck rampage on a highway and almost killed a couple people the UFC bailed him out and essentially took care of the whole ordeal.

HOF, interin champions and the other ridiculous belt, are totally bullshit.

But the real belts are no joke though

Dudes always want to buy you drinks when you go out, you feel like a chick"

Haha

If you think getting into the UFC HOF opens doors you're wrong. I never pay attention and am surprised at some people who are in if I ever check. They do a "Welcome to the HOF!" in between rounds and that's it.

This. It's hard to tell if Rampage is serious or not since he jokes around so much, but being inducted into the UFC HoF (as silly as it is) does mean more exposure, builds to his legacy, and that adds money making opportunities down the line.

If you think getting into the UFC HOF opens doors you're wrong. I never pay attention and am surprised at some people who are in if I ever check. They do a "Welcome to the HOF!" in between rounds and that's it.

It's the first few years. No one cares about a HOF in the very beginning. Later on(assuming the UFC survives) they become incredibly important. We're not at that point yet but give it 20 years. All the GOAT threads will be gone and replaced by "is x a HOFer" threads.

Keith Jardine is a big guy, tough guy, I won't call him sardine no more.

HOF stuff is a joke. nobody cares. "hey come show up to this event so we can sell more tickets and make money off you"

I gotta side with rampage on this one.

Back