Your favourite fighter personality

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For me it’s Wonderboy Thompson. Seems like the most approachable, most respectful and most well mannered fighter in all of combat sports. When my son is big enough to start training martial arts that’s the guy I will teach him to emulate.

Also one of my favourite fighters to watch (when he’s not fighting Woodley). Just an awesome and unique fighter with real confidence and respect for the sport, himself and his opponents, can’t say enough good things about him.

Also coolest post fight celebration imo

uEMmi7c.gif

Also all the other obvious ones, Saku, Fedor, Shogun, Zombie, and all the other true greats who never felt the need to tell you how great they are but just showed it in the ring/cage.

Last edited:
There are many fighters I like and respect. I prefer the guys that do their talking in the cage. Some may prefer the flamboyant shit talking DBs. But, I prefer the quiet unassuming guys that just go out and try to win.

Guys like Stipe, Jan, GSP, Amanda, even a slightly mad guy like Guida. I always put the sport before the entertainment. And a good fight is always entertaining to me. There are many more that I respect as fighters. Too many to list. But, you get the point.

I was always an Arlovski guy.

I know he's had his chin issues but dude has always been respectable, seems to do things the right way, and "how's taste me peepee" might be the greatest MMA shit talk moment of all time :D

Back