Pretty good Chimaev interview

I don't think his mind is strong as he tries to display. Dana said that he wanted to retire because he couldn't get back to where he was after getting covid.

He was probably getting worked in training, and gave up and wanted to retire. If you're strong minded you rest and do all necessary things to get better before you say your retiring

I don't think his mind is strong as he tries to display. Dana said that he wanted to retire because he couldn't get back to where he was after getting covid.

He was probably getting worked in training, and gave up and wanted to retire. If you're strong minded you rest and do all necessary things to get better before you say your retiring
Ahhh I wouldn't put too much stock into that. Coughing up blood and thinking you might die can temporarily un-nerve anyone.

He's here now,that's what matters. Being strong doesn't mean sunshine and rainbows all the time. He said one thing and yet did not retire.

pexels-photo-614495.jpeg

He reminds me of Conor honestly, who also gave up and retired several times. He has that crazy person edge to him lol.

Ahhh I wouldn't put too much stock into that. Coughing up blood and thinking you might die can temporarily un-nerve anyone.

He's here now,that's what matters. Being strong doesn't mean sunshine and rainbows all the time. He said one thing and yet did not retire.

I've seen people in worse scenarios then that and still don't get down on themselves. Even I say that crazy.

Him immediately wanting to retire was kinda of fast.

I've seen people in worse scenarios then that and still don't get down on themselves. Even I say that crazy.

Its perfectly understandable.

How can you be strong when you dont have things like this to overcome?

He reminds me of Conor honestly, who also gave up and retired several times. He has that crazy person edge to him lol.
Conor's retirements were never real though. He was healthy and was just throwing a hissy fit.

Maybe wait just a few more days and you’ll see where he’s at.

I was going to respond too like you did but then I saw his avatar...Winnie the Pooh ....that said enough.

Neither was Khamzats
Dont be willfully ignorant bro

He was actually very sick.

Conor just got mad they didnt make him a partner. I dont even remember his other reasons. He did that like 3 or 4 times.

Man we fuckin hijacked The Emperor Lord Chad Khamzat's thread with Winnie the Pooh shit.

Thats fuckin dope.

Dont be willfully ignorant bro

He was actually very sick.

Conor just got mad they didnt make him a partner. I dont even remember his other reasons. He did that like 3 or 4 times.
I'm not, I get the difference, but it's the same mentality of being frustrated and publicly retiring when they aren't actually going to.

Khamzat has that darkness/edge to him that guys like Jones, or Conor does imo (not necessarily he is as bad of a person, just saying he is the type of person to do some crazy shit in a moment.) We'll see if I'm right as his career unfolds.

The dude was publicly beefing with Khabib not long ago lol. Maybe comparing him to Conor is wrong, but we're definitely gonna see him do some wild shit. Especially if he keeps winning lol. Maybe a Mike Tyson comparison would be you feel better.

I'm not, I get the difference, but it's the same mentality of being frustrated and publicly retiring when they aren't actually going to.

Khamzat has that darkness/edge to him that guys like Jones, or Conor does imo (not necessarily he is as bad of a person, just saying he is the type of person to do some crazy shit in a moment.) We'll see if I'm right as his career unfolds.

The dude was publicly beefing with Khabib not long ago lol. Maybe comparing him to Conor is wrong, but we're definitely gonna see him do some wild shit. Especially if he keeps winning lol. Maybe a Mike Tyson comparison would be you feel better.
Oh he is definitley is fuckin out there. But retiring because your spitting blood and cant breathe,and cant train up to your potential? I think he can be forgiven for simply saying what he was feeling at the time. Who would know better than he,what he felt he had lost,healthwise? He was suffering from those effects for quite some time.

Back