Media Lee Murray’s Crimes and Misadventures | Fightlore Preview

Tito's head is not drawn big enough. It should have expanded beyond the camera frame

Tito made a mistake going after rushing in like that against a legitimate gangster who was been involved in bunch of street fights and plus whos a great MMA striker. Have you ever seen Anderson Silva going for Takendowns he has only ever done that against Lee Murray in his entire career the spider didn't want to strike after second round and he was just going for TKds..

Also this was dumb never mess with a gang member on his home turf they could have had their way with him without deterence but Pat really saved his life on that night

Last edited:
Lee is a legitimate thug, he would be more comfortable in a street fight than Tito. Tito has probably been in a few street fights but Murray is a street thug and criminal.

Why is he a scum bag, because he robbed the Securitas Depot?
He's just been a career criminal. I've been around enough guys like him to know. You want details? There are so many stories. The thing that gets me the most is that before the robbery, he got stabbed and almost bled out. He was doing stupid thug shit to get stabbed in the first place. Both lungs were punctured. He lost like 80 percent of his blood. Two random women on the street helped him until an ambulance got him. He knew he was a piece of shit, gave a long interview about how it's changed him, he's a new man, so appreciative and humble now, then goes and does the robbery. They could have killed someone, they took hostages. Not to mention that it's other people's money. Dudes like that are fucking jackals. They prey on everyday people. Sure, he's a badass. I'm sure I'd have a good time partying with him, we could train together, do coke, bang strippers, whatever. I've been around man, I know a piece of shit when I see one.

Why is he a scum bag, because he robbed the Securitas Depot?

yes but also because he was a violent lowlife thug before that.

I remember when he got stabbed to near death having the following txt exchange with ma bff at the time :
Me: 'did you hear about lee murray getting stabbed?'
Him: 'what?'
Me: 'stabbed at pg 3 girl's party, flatlined 3 times blah blah blah'
Him: 'good' 'he is a chav'

the fact you americans paint him to be some kinda folk hero just goes to show what a pack of degenerates you've become.

yes but also because he was a violent lowlife thug before that.

I remember when he got stabbed to near death having the following txt exchange with ma bff at the time :
Me: 'did you hear about lee murray getting stabbed?'
Him: 'what?'
Me: 'stabbed at pg 3 girl's party, flatlined 3 times blah blah blah'
Him: 'good' 'he is a chav'

the fact you americans paint him to be some kinda folk hero just goes to show what a pack of degenerates you've become.

"You americans...a pack of denerates you've become..."

I was asking a question. I never said he was a folk hero.

You went a little overboard there.

A fighter who could of made waves and he blew it all. All those years wasting away in jail never to get em back ever. All for money he probably could of made being a true star before McBreaker. What a tool who got what he deserves. Fuck that dude. Him getting stabbed was like Joe Son getting hit in the nuts.
{<redford}

Back