What bjj belt beats Bruce Lee?

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Best out of ten, both in physical prime and and of course PRIDE RULES...Who did you say? Pride rules. Paid rules? Priiiiiide Rurelz.

Have a great Wednesday!

Not sure. If they have shit striking they’ll probably get punished.

Already been done, Gene Lebell at black belt with a ~ 65 lb weight advantage wins via unescapable body lock elevation.

Then Bruce goes on to train with him, and gets him repeatedly called back to the set of Green Hornet to take bumps because he loved the way Gene fell.

Last edited:
here-wego-again-again.gif

The man was an action TV, and movie star. He was the inspiration for so many top level mma fighters. They were all inspired by watching him. Can’t that be enough? Why do we need to fantasize about fights that never happened. He was dead before most of you were born.

Accept and honour him for what he was. A great movie star that inspired millions of people to take martial arts training.

Brue Lee gets submitted by a white belt

Bruce Lee gets submitted by a blue belt

This is the correct answer if it goes to the ground.
Even if Bruce didn't really hit that hard, he's fast AsF, though.
If he's standing, it'd be a whole different story.

Black belt? Every single one of them.

Hell any white belt that's more than 160 pounds and trained longer than 6 months will have a significant size and skill advantage over him.

Bruce talked about the ground but has anyone seen him roll before? I haven't and I've seen a full contract Bruce Lee fight.

He won but I wasn't really sold on his opponent. Looked like his opponent was hand picked to lose.

Is this a joke? Bruce Lee was pathetic. Now, no one, no one beats Brue Lee anywhere. NO ONE!

2.jpg

Black belt? Every single one of them.

Hell any white belt that's more than 160 pounds and trained longer than 6 months will have a significant size and skill advantage over him.

Bruce talked about the ground but has anyone seen him roll before? I haven't and I've seen a full contract Bruce Lee fight.

He won but I wasn't really sold on his opponent. Looked like his opponent was hand picked to lose.
He had a little familiarity with judo and realized that grappling needed to be incorporated into his own system. I don’t think he has much training in it at all though. So yeah, for sure just about any blue belt and a lot of white belts would beat him

Best out of ten, both in physical prime and and of course PRIDE RULES...Who did you say? Pride rules. Paid rules? Priiiiiide Rurelz.

Have a great Wednesday!
If that BJJ fighter doesn’t have a good takedowns, he would likely be punished on the feet. If he does get Bruce Lee down, I’d say a purple belt gets the job done as Bruce Lee did train some grappling with judo Gene Lebell.

Back