Fedor says, albeit rumoredly, Dana still wants him for at least one fight

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
https://ringside24.com/en/48127-emelianenko-there-are-rumors-that-the-ufc-wants-to-organize-my-fight

Maybe we will see Fedor vs Stipe or Ngannou or Gane?

I think Fedor is p4p Goat of all time with GSP distant second place, but he gets besmirched by those three. I don't even think he beats Bader either so hopefully he retires in my opinion. They act like Stipe is some old legend, but Fedor is 6 years older with almost twice as many fights on top of many international sambo competition AND Judo as well to a lesser degree..

I still wanna see Brock vs Fedor though....I don't care...I still want that fight...interestingly enough, I think Brock would have been a real tough fight for Fedor back then...I know he is terrible at getting hit, but I see a takedown pretty early in the fight....who knows what would've happened after that? If Brock can finish Mir on the ground, he can finish Fedor on the ground....but then again, Fedor isn't a quitter Mir is...

If that rumour is true, who do you want to see Fedor fight?

https://ringside24.com/en/48127-emelianenko-there-are-rumors-that-the-ufc-wants-to-organize-my-fight

I think Fedor is p4p Goat of all time with GSP distant second place, but he gets besmirched by those three. I don't even think he beats Bader either so hopefully he retires in my opinion. They act like Stipe is some old legend, but Fedor is 6 years older with almost twice as many fights on top of many international sambo competition AND Judo as well to a lesser degree..

I still wanna see Brock vs Fedor though....I don't care...I still want that fight...interestingly enough, I think Brock would have been a real tough fight for Fedor back then...I know he is terrible at getting hit, but I see a takedown pretty early in the fight....who knows what would've happened after that? If Brock can finish Mir on the ground, he can finish Fedor on the ground....but then again, Fedor isn't a quitter Mir is...

The question is which UFC heavyweigh fighters would suit Fedor best? I assume Derrick Lewis just because Fedor has a bigger chance to beat him.

I hope so. What a wonderful tale it would be.

Could be like when Cro Cop fought Gonzaga in Poland 2015. So that means UFC will only consider Fedor for a one-bout agreement if UFC will go to Russia again 2022.

0% chance it is happening.

Fedor is with Bellator because they took his whole team with him and they already have the HW interim champ, LHW champ and the MW #1 contender.

No way Bellator lets them out of the hook.

I dont see it happening. I dont see them offering him a one off at 45 unless they are dead set on him getting destroyed by a top guy. I also dont see him accepting a one off. I know he needs the money but he can probably make that where he is.

Could be like when Cro Cop fought Gonzaga in Poland 2015. So that means UFC will only consider Fedor for a one-bout agreement if UFC will go to Russia again 2022.
It wasn't a 1 fight agreement. Mirko was stated to fight Hamilton next but he thought it was a good idea to tell the world he had used HGH to recover from an injury.

So they can set him up with someone hand picked to beat him and Dana can say “I told you so. He was never that good.”? Na I’ll pass. You’re better than that Fedor. Don’t do it to yourself.

Exactly. I’m sure it drives Dana crazy that he was never able to sign Fedor, the biggest name in Pride and HW GOAT. I hope Fedor continues to snub the UFC.

Best fight ever...that fight...Crocop vs GG 2.....was so good...

Back