How would you describe Li Jingliang as a fighter

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest I had not heard of him before this fight was announced, so how would you describe him as a fighter sherbros?

Leech got hands. He's agressive,and has the power to back it up.
How's his take down defence? "got hands" usually means sloppy overhand rights when talking mma fighters, how technical is he?

How's his take down defence? "got hands" usually means sloppy overhand rights when talking mma fighters, how technical is he?
From what I recall Takedowns are his weakness. He was more of a brawler from what I recall,but he's got the toughness you need to fight that kind of way. He wont be afraid of Khamzat.

Exciting brawler from China who has holes in his game but is exciting

Reactions: G10
Well... He's got a hell of a highlight reel.

Stands in the pocket and brawls which makes him susceptible to take downs. Decent chin and decent stand-up.

Reactions: G10
The viable chinese, good hands and power, kinda weak takedown defence but overall well rounded game

somewhat technical brawler with a brick head and brick hands.

Agree with most people's take here. To his credit, although his TDD isn't great, he's a decent grappler. I think he got the nickname "Leech" because he had good back-takes and control. That hasn't been shown much in the UFC, but he's not extremely easy to control on the ground. He also has good conditioning and an unorthodox standup that he uses well offensively. I consider him on the same tier as Neil Magny; a good but not great fighter who can give more skilled fighters a lot of problems on the right night.

Back