Media Dan Hardy reveals he signed a contract to box Tyron Woodley in the UK in March

tumblr_np4sgxoO0I1tugoyjo1_400.gifv

Figured he'd go this route, remember seeing a video of him in a garage with like 70+ boxing gloves hanging on a wall.

Man you can see who is struggling financially by which MMA fighter suddenly wants to box.
Sad.

Man you can see who is struggling financially by which MMA fighter suddenly wants to box.
Sad.

idk if its a tell of that honestly. these guys are prize fighters .they put it on the line for money their entire career. its actually kind of right up a prize fighters alley to go after these money fights post career. its very easy to exploit young fighters and fighters at the end of their game so it'll continue to happen. at the end of the day though i think guys like woodley they are okay taking l's for millions now and i can understand this because the second you lose in mma everyone turns on you. it should be about money not legacy because legacy is often constructed through marketing and match making. it doesn't even run that much like a sport these days anyway and we see a lot of secccessful fighters now starting to fall off or have issues in their old age. so its all dumb and i'd rather see hardy fight woodly where they are both wearing diapers.

I like how MMA guys are always willing to go around and do other combat sports...

Im from that same thinking...i think it would be fun to compete in as many combat sports as possible..

Then you have boxing guys....but but but im a boxer why would do that or this
Money is why boxers don't waste time with clown show fights.

That YouTube kid is 15 years younger than Dan. Dan hasn’t been active either.
Hence why I said a Hardy in any kind of shape and who obviously has done some work on it in the interim, it could well be likely a desperate money grab on his end too so he's nigh on useless himself but Tyron aside from a single punch couldn't come close to knocking out a youtuber who has done boxing for 2 years? Doubt there are any guaranteed wins out there for Tyron any more, guy totally and utterly fell off a cliff. Couldn't say with any confidence he'd beat any of those youtube boxing kids.

Back