Media Brandon taunts Cejudo and Figueiredo on Cejudo's IG post

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score
I know this post had a thread about it when it was originally posted, but I'm not sure anyone translated Brandon's response (which is the top comment).

Brandon Moreno:
"Carnal Les deseó todo el exito en el campamento y si asle el paro al vato porque necesita mucha chamba el pobre cabron !!"
"Bro I wish you guys all the best (success) in camp and yeah please do that dude a solid because the poor bastard needs a lot of work !!"

Henry responds under the same comment:
"Vamos estar listos como el pisto. Ese pobre cabron está con mucha hambre para conquistar su cinturón de nuevo. Éxito para ti y tu team tambien. Que gane el mejor guerrero. "

"We'll be ready like the booze (?). That poor bastard is really hungry to conquer his belt once more. Good luck (success) to you and your team as well. May the best warrior win. "

I'm not a like whore by any means, but they do sort of tell a story in the this case. Henry got 400 for his response, to Brandon's original 4000. Brandon has ~10x's the support based on this one metric. It shouldn't mean much(since it's a single metric), but I think it's worth noting since this is from Henry's IG and not Brandon's. Meaning people are visiting Henry's social media to support Brandon, lol.

Who's the Asian guy on Henry's left?
83bd0cde12473086f27a08eac618cbf1.gif

I thought it was interesting to see Brandon talk some shit, he's one of the biggest baby faces in the sport rn. Thought some folks might be interested.

lol I honestly did think the person on the right was some random boy in the gym

Hopefully Moreno finishes Figueiredo again.
I likeBrandon quite enough ,
he will have a nice run as a Champ !
You guys think Cejudo adds anything to his game at this point? At the very least I don't think he'll get sent back in there with such a crazy weight cut and consequently, bad cardio.

I'm a Brandon fan too, but I am interested to see what Henry (and his team) can do with these ex champs.

Fig looked bad on the scale in that last fight. He went out there and looked flat as hell, just couldn't get anything going (maybe being dropped early made him overthink the gameplan?). If Fig can get his act together leading into this fight, I do expect a more competitive fight.

You guys think Cejudo adds anything to his game at this point? At the very least I don't think he'll get sent back in there with such a crazy weight cut and consequently, bad cardio.

I'm a Brandon fan too, but I am interested to see what Henry (and his team) can do with these ex champs.

Yeah I'm definitely expecting a more disciplined version of Figueiredo both in preparation and in the fight. Strategy-wise I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I'm curious to see what changes both have made. I wouldn't be surprised to see a much slower fight this time around with more grappling.

Fig looked bad on the scale in that last fight. He went out there and looked flat as hell, just couldn't get anything going (maybe being dropped early made him overthink the gameplan?). If Fig can get his act together leading into this fight, I do expect a more competitive fight.
Didn't just choke him out though. He had him beat everywhere in the second fight. I’m sure Fig is going to panic wrestle when he gets hit with the first punch, Derek Brunson style.

edit; Brandon should be 2-0 against Fig.

Indeed,
but i think not much ...
plus he is losing way too
much power and strength
cutting all this weigh ... !

I know this post had a thread about it when it was originally posted, but I'm not sure anyone translated Brandon's response (which is the top comment).

Brandon Moreno:
"Carnal Les deseó todo el exito en el campamento y si asle el paro al vato porque necesita mucha chamba el pobre cabron !!"
"Bro I wish you guys all the best (success) in camp and yeah please do that dude a solid because the poor bastard needs a lot of work !!"

Henry responds under the same comment:
"Vamos estar listos como el pisto. Ese pobre cabron está con mucha hambre para conquistar su cinturón de nuevo. Éxito para ti y tu team tambien. Que gane el mejor guerrero. "

"We'll be ready like the booze (?). That poor bastard is really hungry to conquer his belt once more. Good luck (success) to you and your team as well. May the best warrior win. "

I'm not a like whore by any means, but they do sort of tell a story in the this case. Henry got 400 for his response, to Brandon's original 4000. Brandon has ~10x's the support based on this one metric. It shouldn't mean much(since it's a single metric), but I think it's worth noting since this is from Henry's IG and not Brandon's. Meaning people are visiting Henry's social media to support Brandon, lol.

I made a thread about it but people are starting to find out how Cejudo screwed over Brandon and tried to make him look like a traitor. He talks about here in podcast, its in Spanish so I did English cliffs

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...d-why-its-all-bs-lies.4209185/#post-166351651

Back