Do you think Dana would allow Fedor vs. DC now? They’re almost the same age

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find this matchup amazing if they could get it in the UFC.

DC and Fedor are almost the same age.

Fedor is Chinny and DC is old and chubby. Fedor is a threat standing and on the ground.

They can both grab one last paycheque.

It would have to be in the UFC if DC is still under Contract.

Or maybe Dana could get him released as he’s a longtime company man.

Dana would do it if he could sign Fedor; then it becomes a win/win. However, he would never allow a co-promote. He doesn't want to risk an active UFC fighter losing against someone outside the promotion.

Fedor has a lot of shop wear and likely doesn't or can't train the same anymore. Fedor hasn't fought elite HW in like 10 years.

Wrestling cancels out. Similar hand speed, much better footwork by Fedor, DC gets decapitated
<Fedor23>

Hand speed similar. DC is a better boxer with better footwork, but Fedor has more power. 2021 DC has a better chin for sure.

Wrestling isn't even in the same Universe. DC could literally force penetration on Fedor. The only shot Fedor would have is with a sub, which would never happen because DC isn't Mark fucking Coleman.

DC by whatever he wants at any point in his MMA career. I do think Prime Fedor could take DC when he was still wrestling and not training MMA though.

Dana would do it if he could sign Fedor; then it becomes a win/win. However, he would never allow a co-promote. He doesn't want to risk an active UFC fighter losing against someone outside the promotion.
Good thing DC is retired and not an active fighter

DC by KO I don’t even think it would get to the mat. If it did it would be far worse (GNP).

Dana still has nightmares from almost 20 years ago. He isn't letting his company man get murdered at this point.

Also, Fedor wants nothing to do with Uncle Goof's nonsense.

Wrestling cancels out. Similar hand speed, much better footwork by Fedor, DC gets decapitated
<Fedor23>

Lol ok maybe 10 years ago. Fedor is done. DC would murder him.

LOL DC is under contract until age 91 so probably not. DC by smothercation.

Fedor never wanted anything to do with UFC and Dana, I doubt he does now either

Back