Overeem dodged a massive bullet

spinup

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After watching Rico vs Ben Saddik, pulling out is the best thing that ever happend to the Reem. He would have been annihilated by either of those 2 monsters. Frankly, they would be a tall order for even Gane or Ngannou.
I hope he is not taking Rico when he is recovered, that's a suicide.

You were impressed by that? Saddik had a Bob Sapp performance in there and somehow it almost worked, knocked Rico down twice and wrecked his face before he deflated. Old ass Reem could have done the same thing. Could have given him a good reeming(no homo).

Kickboxers are on a different level than MMA fighters. MMA is the lowest tier of combat sports.

Kickboxers are on a different level than MMA fighters. MMA is the lowest tier of combat sports.
tumblr_pceu7crHRM1xxavtvo1_500.gifv

Never count Reem out. He is a legend. Probably one of the most decorated combat sports people in the world. Always exciting win or lose. Overeem has never backed down from anyone in his life. Accepts all challenges. Pride, Glory, K1, Dream, Strikeforce, UFC. If he was not injured he would have given Rico a run for his money.

He will be back and this fight will happen. He fully intends on taking the bullets head on. Just gotta heal up. I will route for him! Suicide is his middle name. He ain't afraid of much. That is why we love him.

WAR DEMOLITION MAN
teixeira-overeem.jpeg

Last edited:

Wouldn't be saying this like that, so lacking tact.
Still, this guy is still the most brutal dude in history of all fighting sports (RIP):
All hail the Diamond.

No they aren't in general. But they seem to have more flexibility with "supplements" and Rico is a exception in that sport.
Ben Saddik is a giant with poor cardio.

I'd kinda like to see the Verhoeven vs Siddik fight anyway.

Never count Reem out. He is a legend. Probably one of the most decorated combat sports people in the world. Always exciting win or lose. Overeem has never backed down from anyone in his life. Accepts all challenges. Pride, Glory, K1, Dream, Strikeforce, UFC. If he was not injured he would have given Rico a run for his money.

He will be back and this fight will happen. He fully intends on taking the bullets head on. Just gotta heal up. I will route for him! Suicide is his middle name. He ain't afraid of much. That is why we love him.

WAR DEMOLITION MAN
teixeira-overeem.jpeg

Overeem looks terrifying there. Credit to anyone with the stones to go out and fight him despite all that horse meat.

Back