Wtf was wrong with costa's right elbow

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score

look at his pointy elbow, I noticed the same shit during weigh in
Paulo-Costa-Marvin-Vettori-UFC-Vegas-41-weigh-ins-1068x601.jpg

Bursitis?

opponents-paulo-costa-of-brazil-and-marvin-vettori-of-italy-face-off-picture-id1348107617

I mean the guy is probably on some form of enhancer, and looks like he lifts heavy weights like a bodybuilder, so having a weird jacked up squelleton might be the norm.
This is the kind of shit why I no longer lift. I do bodyweight only (I know, pussy). But its so much safer and you do get pretty OK gains (at least enough to look good).

I mean the guy is probably on some form of enhancer, and looks like he lifts heavy weights like a bodybuilder, so having a weird jacked up squelleton might be the norm.
This is the kind of shit why I no longer lift. I do bodyweight only (I know, pussy). But its so much safer and you do get pretty OK gains (at least enough to look good).
I switched to calisthenics 4 years ago after 10+ years of doing weightlifting, no regrets

BAN this fool! Clearly a fake Sherdogger, likely only 5'11" with 15% body fat.

Yep, sure looks like bursitis. I had it on my elbow a few years ago, and it looked even worse. Took a month or two to go away.

Back