This guy is most likely going to be both LHW/HW champ in Bellator

Ice Hotel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DimHarmoniousGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

2d7b5f2cf188c1364b36f71f60678d01.gif

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

What does this say about Bellator's LHW/HW roster? Weren't people claiming they had a better LHW roster than the UFC not too long ago?

<{outtahere}>

He is still only 32, i had the idea he was older than that, so chances are he got better? Was on a 4-1 streak when got cut, lost the current champion...who he also beat before...has a win over the guy fighting for the title next, so, he could also be the next UFC's LHW champ if he makes a return to the UFC...HW? No chance, thats another story.

LHW isnt great on either side, but you didnt pick the best example to shit on Bellator.

It says that people can improve. Take some notes, TS
I can't think of any fighter that's been knocked spark out like that so many times and came back to win a title in the ufc. These knockouts weren't even that long ago, he was in his late 20s which are prime years for most fighters and yall are acting like it was at the start of his career

I can't think of any fighter that's been knocked spark out like that so many times and came back to win a title in the ufc. These knockouts weren't even that long ago, he was in his late 20s which are prime years for most fighters and yall are acting like it was at the start of his career

31-33 is peak for MMA fighters, with most holding until 36-37.

DimHarmoniousGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

2d7b5f2cf188c1364b36f71f60678d01.gif

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

What does this say about Bellator's LHW/HW roster? Weren't people claiming they had a better LHW roster than the UFC not too long ago?

<{outtahere}>
They were also claiming Bader would be top 5 or better as well.

Hell nah. He’s not getting by Nemkov at LHW, and he’s sure as hell not getting by Moldavsky at heavyweight.

Anderson underrated ( by me as well ) and improving

31-33 is peak for MMA fighters, with most holding until 36-37.
Late 20s and early 30s are peaks, but most guys don't get title shots until they are in their 30s because you also have to compete on resume, rank and notoriety. The fact that he was laid out like that, not too long ago says a lot about his ceiling

Are you implying that Corey is going to beat Nemkov??

Yeah but he is not.

You could also post gifs of when he 30-25ed the current UFC champ or completely dominated #1 contender Glover Teixeira.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back