What are some things that fighters are doing it more?

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mine is punching off of your kick. This may sound simple and bland but you don't see that a lot in MMA. But I notice that it's getting more popular
tumblr_phndn4WCgA1rofocqo2_500.gifv

giphy.gif

mine is punching off of your kick. This may sound simple and bland but you don't see that a lot in MMA. But I notice that it's getting more popular
tumblr_phndn4WCgA1rofocqo2_500.gifv

giphy.gif

It's really a normal thing in kickboxing actually. Mma Lil late to the party.

For me, calf kicks. And that is not for good. They're stupid and not worth the consequences

Being more tactical - in their negotiations and in their fights

Outside trip TDs in the center of the cage. Been done before but seems to have become a lot more common recently. Not the judo variety - I meant the MT style body twist and leg block type.

For me, calf kicks. And that is not for good. They're stupid and not worth the consequences

Calf kicks? Ur a lil late to the party...

Nemkov did it last night... Trapping the arm with the leg from half guard while on top. Nothing new, but I think we've been seeing it a lot more lately. Valentina, I believe, has done it several times as well

Yeah it's its common in muay thai and kickboxing but not in mma. Mma striking still has a long way to go

I think Jon landed the first spinning elbow on someone and now I see more than one thrown every card.

The way Khabib use to lace the legs when on mount, you see people at leat try it, not with the same effectiveness but they trying.

Also, Jon and Holly spamming the side-kicks to the opponents lead-leg has been used by everyone and even caused a fight ending injury lately.

Dilly brought in the switch-stance combos through Ludwig, I see everybody switching now. Hell even the constant “abuse” by Ladds corner, all they kept asking was to lead off the opposite side and switch sides before level-changing

All of a sudden every fighter is working with less than $50 in their account come fight week.

Back