Ex Danaher Death Squad member says Gordon Ryan was reason for split, implies Gordon faked injury

I thought Gordon Ryan was taking an indefinite hiatus from competition because of a chronic gastrointestinal illness? Is he back?

Old news man. Gordon wasn’t faking. And has an exhibition in a couple days.

I remember when Gordon Ryan said that everybody just needs to get on with things at the START of the pandemic and he didn't care if he gave his dad covid or if he died.
Then... his dad died

That's pretty fucked up if true. Not caring if you give a loved one...your dad...Covid? You don't care if he dies from it?

Fuck that guy. Seriously.

I remember when Gordon Ryan said that everybody just needs to get on with things at the START of the pandemic and he didn't care if he gave his dad covid or if he died.
Then... his dad died
Seriously? Damn.

Seriously? Damn.
That's pretty fucked up if true. Not caring if you give a loved one...your dad...Covid? You don't care if he dies from it?

Fuck that guy. Seriously.

Yeah I think he was losing a lot of money from either not competing or lessons etc and he said he's sacrificed do much to come so far in his career

Reactions: Yep
Check this out, its a long video of breaking down Gordons stomach issues and a lot to digest.

Going through this video I learned -

You TOO can correct all of your GI issues with this one simple product! Doctors hate him!

Late to the news but this guy says Gordon can't handle all his aggro-ness in practice.
large.1308675802_NickRodriguez(7).jpg.d4698f79eb8c6212e18d695b7c312cad.jpg

Gordon seems to be a very divisive figure in just about everything he does.

Back