Woah! Brett Okamoto is doing Megan Olivi's job now?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How does everyone feel about that?

I don’t care tbh. I zone out between fights as I don’t give shit what the reporters say. It’s all fluff to space the fights out and to keep time for the broadcast

Exactly...this is my WMMA moment ...in which i mean where i go get another round of drinks and shit...or go to the washroom or whatever ..so im back for the fighting lol...

I never do that stuff during the fights male or female thats what interviews for

Brett Okamoto reminds me of this kid I used to bully in highschool . I would beat the shit out of him for fun and make him run screaming down the hall. I would take his cell phone and sell it to buy weed. And when he got a gf I made him convince her to give me a bj . And I swear okamoto looks just like this guy. Brings up so many memories of when I was a little dumb shit

Last edited:
Brett Okamoto reminds me of this kid I used to bully in highschool . I would beat the shit out of him for fun and make him run screaming down the hall. I would take his cell phone and sell it to buy weed. And when he got a gf I made him convince her to give me a be lmao. And I swear okamoto looks just like this guy. Brings up so many memories of when I was a little dumb shit

<Varys01>

Dana's so picky who he has working underneath him these days it wouldn't surprise me if he got rid of her. Not that he did, but saying it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Not a big fan of cuckamoto

giphy.gif

Brett Okamoto reminds me of this kid I used to bully in highschool . I would beat the shit out of him for fun and make him run screaming down the hall. I would take his cell phone and sell it to buy weed. And when he got a gf I made him convince her to give me a be lmao. And I swear okamoto looks just like this guy. Brings up so many memories of when I was a little dumb shit
<Huh2>

Are you still an asshole?

The guy is a total wet blanket, could literally be any reporter.

Bro me too! He reminds me of this guy i used to roll with in BJJ - he would always wear kneepads and then they would slip down and he would call time out to pull them back up again. He was super weak and i would crush him with my can opener.

Back